San Antonio NT's Come in...

shoot me a call when you guys arrive so we can meet yall, I have some family stuff I got to do, but we can discuss...

Sounds good, but then again I think I have no choice
wink.gif

Alright just checked in to the room price...for 5 of us we are looking @ like 20 per person...comes out to like 101. And some change the room has 1 queen size bed and one sofa bed...is that kool with yall?

Holler at me about the hookup on a room I got $59 night at Marriott Inn and Suites on the friends and fam. I been telling Norm (you know how that goes).

^^^ You guys should look into hotwire they will beat anyones price and all of the hotels in the area will be fine just search it Dallas Market Center South you can find hotels like the Doubletree off I-35 for about $45-50 with taxes and fees.

Well i remember when you fired me from your beer pong team after going 2-0...then you lost your next game sucka

Originally Posted by T21D

Here's the itenerary for Sat:
Leave by 8ish

Get near Ft worth and check out ShoGun, head to Big D, see my homie Darren @Adikt, see my other homie Terrance @HOH Northpark mall, BoSox/rangers game, then House of Blues.
Index meet and greet

Originally Posted by T21D

Here's the itenerary for Sat:
Leave by 8ish

Get near Ft worth and check out ShoGun, head to Big D, see my homie Darren @Adikt, see my other homie Terrance @HOH Northpark mall, BoSox/rangers game, then House of Blues.
If you're going to Shogun, you're about 5 minutes from Big Mike's FW. Even though, it's not the same since T left, it may be worth a stop since it's sorta on they way.

Back
Top Bottom