San Antonio NT's Come in...

Yes finally some Nichas tomorrow.. Ya'll know im in...Here's some vids and pics of vrigin drunk Chris

And two random not so good pics
laugh.gif

All I have to say is that it was a really fun night I remember most of what happened that night an the red bull and vodka had mr really hyper and a little drunk haha

Hey SneaksUp dudes.

Just wanted to give some time-delayed props to the gang for road tripping and enduring the Kixpo Sauna. Fred, Josef, Jake, Chris, Norm, Billy, and the rest of you Nomads -- it was good to see you guys and catch up a little. Where was Aaron? The Mrs. have the leash on you last weekend? Or was it the ''Honey do'' list?
laugh.gif

Too much LeBron heat on the table, [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]much respect[/color] -- should've had your own fan! Jake, very nice AM's, OG 1's and Dunks, my friend. Now that I know we're the same shoe size -- watch out!
wink.gif
  Let me know when you have those pics of my table, I'd like to have 'em since my camera broke the week before the event.

Anyway, keep in touch guys!

Dang even Dan calling me out. I gotta take the blame on this one, I think the Mrs wanted to go. But don't worry ill be around.

nice pics jake

^^^

mad.gif

(didint wanna go thru all the pics to qoute that one)
serato x head porter x nike, i dont know why that dude would have that shoe anyways, if it was clark kent i would understand....ultimate never obtainable grail....
oh and the 5 Burroughs pack is alright, they were on swoosh but for retail 
indifferent.gif

alright guys ..........................time to get to biz!!!!!
i know every1 has taken some time out from sneaks up but 

me ,norm, and dj have been working on some things............so here it is 

meet up at jakes pad this saturday night 8 pm sneaks up time

for details on the next/new event .............

i know that some might be working but please guys try to make it after 

we really need every1s help on this one .........

For those who are helping me move on Friday, try to be at the old place (Palermo) around 6..

It shouldnt be more than shoes in boxes and maybe some small stuff. Ham, Pizza, soda and Miller Lite will be provided.

Thanks for the help!

And Ill be at Jakes on Sat...

Back
Top Bottom