San Antonio NT's Come in...

last time I was in vegas the hot tub was hot but the girl was too young....I dont think I am allowed back with in the city limits...who knew it was illegal toget a handy from an underage goth SMH,,,have fun tho guys

Originally Posted by n2tha0

last time I was in vegas the hot tub was hot but the girl was too young....I dont think I am allowed back with in the city limits...who knew it was illegal to get a handy from an underage goth SMH,,,have fun tho guys

i need tagged pics
nerd.gif

^^^^
place looks
pimp.gif

saw this video in the S&T
Jordan 45pts Barkley 35 (Trash talk game)

Jordan was
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
just not fair....
nothing against Barkley he was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

is any one else going to caspers dj thing tonight?

ill be in the at chicago bar .............how far is from there i really wanted to stop and check it out

walking distance, its across form huebner,
there having a beach party, so theres no dresscode, lol
liek i said its a late crowd, so its ehh til like 12ish

sheed is gonna b n SA on monday...lets pray that the spurs get him....
imagine the bozonker Spurs Sheed AF1's pe's!!!!

air_force_1_sheed_asg_06.JPG
Air%20Force%201%20Sheed%20Patent%20White%20Carolina%20Blue%20%28Rasheed%20Wallace%29.jpg
nike-air-force-1-high-sheed-white-blue-black.jpg

i can hardly contain myself about the upcoming season

Sheed being a spur would be
pimp.gif

Parker
Ginobli/or Mason
Jefferson
Duncan
Sheed

sick.gif
smh.gif

Just mad because LA got Ron Ron
mad.gif

^^^^Nice flix Brandon. Once again Happy Birthday brotha, glad we were there to celebrate. Los Robertos was at full capacity yesterday, standing roomonly.
glasses.gif

^that video game was the ****tt, i remember playing it at hot wheels in miami. what everyone doing today/tomorrow, i got a gig tom night, but thats bout it,anything goin on get at me. ..i was gonna post the bruce springsteen one but f it.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy 4th everyone

Cas, and everyone else for that matter, I will be at Canyon Lake all day, call me or text for more info.

Back
Top Bottom