San Antonio NT's Come in...

ust got home from rive, was dope and even had a hour tribule to michael jackson
pimp.gif

i am annihilated and drama made a specil guest apprerance......damn ex girlfriends.
mad.gif

lol thanks gabe . they are doing a tribute to micheal jackson tonight also at industry. no omar not that dressy!! lol.
15gs12b.jpg

rip to the greatest... ive always played his stuff, n play some yest,
i remember watching all his videos as a kid, goat.

hve fun at the industry, i got a (maybe 2) gigs tonight,
the demands been rising, so is the $$

THANKS TO ALL THAT SHOWED LAST NIGHT IT WAS FUN . PART 2 TONIGHT AT METRO!!! FOR ANYONE THAT DIDNT SHOW COME BY TONIGHT.

Sorry I couldn't make it out last night David. Stayed up till about 4am finishing up a canvas.
Happy bday and wheres the pics?

downtown across from the majestic theatre. dress code in full effect!!! gabe pics tommorrow after tonight!!!

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by iborroel

Originally Posted by MHT214

Yo, AllStars sucks...
Is that some kind of baseball team?
wink.gif

No, that would be the Spurs.
grin.gif
AllStars= sorry excuse for an establishment..

i know my sports teams....but your smiley face at the end almost implied you knew what i was talking about (All-Stars Strip joint)...the purposethough was to, say that it sucked, which some how i tried to then change into the Spurs sucking...but anyway...damn you guys had a monsta draft...im a littlemad..
laugh.gif

HBD BIG DOG, i had to work on fri, and last night went to eaglepass, ill be djing wed-sat this week, so if anyone is tyrna do sumtn let me know, thurs im atluz (stoneoak and huebner) $2.50 you call its all night, dresscoode is relaxed, your good with a t jeans and sneakers, i know fri is a holiday (for some) so iwas putting it out there, yall let me know whutp

HANGOVER 2- JULY 28- 31 Starring UCASTA, Guest stars-Jai Jai1984, tellyjesko1023, Team AckRight, Ant dizzle, Softball Chris. Special apperance- t21d

via the god father himself
smokin.gif
T21D

Back
Top Bottom