San Antonio NT's Come in...

The local community colleges can be an excellent opportunity to save lots and lots of money before transferring to the university level. If you are an incomingfreshman, you will probably notice other students still with their high school attitude. However, the more advanced your classes get, you will notice thosefolks are no longer sitting beside you. Good luck. Your favorite professor's favorite professor, Aaron

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

what do you guys think of St. Philips College

Gotta start somewhere. They offer a lot of good programs, I started Bio-Medical then switched to Electronics due to internship. If you're going industrial,medical, or culinary this is one the community colleges that has those.

I'm doing electrical trades but I'm at the main campus taking math, speech and art right now and yes there are a bunch of high-schooler kids here.I'm 23 and been out of the air force for a year now and I'm just lookin at these peeps like wow.

^^ya thats how it was for me, when i was still in and going to northwest vista, a bunch of hs kids walking around like they run it with their jordan napsacks,
at the same time, over at northwest vista u get alot of these countryass white girls
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
wearing there layered hollister tees *beast mode activated*

Just wondering if anybody has access to swoosh.com.....if so I'm trying to get an invite for a account

Originally Posted by sa78210

Just wondering if anybody has access to swoosh.com.....if so I'm trying to get an invite for a account
Yeah, Manny from SelectFootwear has a swoosh account. Ask him
roll.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

372627364.jpg

This was the same dude that didn't do jack with the Spurs. I'd rather have an Alvin Robertson or Greg" Cadillac "Anderson throwback.
indifferent.gif
I don't blame him for not helping us win a championship...
I blame this man...
[h1]Hakeem Abdul Olajuwon
[/h1]

sick.gif
smh.gif

David's face says it all...looking like....
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Dat face is about as badd as kobe face when he was crying on da bench when da spurs beat them in the playoffs

can't wait till the spurs season starts so i can rock these to the game..got these in today..all i need now is dat blk R.J. jersey to go with it

All I wanna know, is who's getting the sneakers?!

dj-am-undefeated-tshirt.jpg

Pour out a lil liquor...RIP.

*waits for Ca5perrr*

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

EDIT oh yeah so that in the General....

RIP to a fellow NT'er....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sa78210
I need to get them....
pimp.gif

where did you get them?

i picked them up from sneakerhead.com or uptempoair has them too

Damn they say the good die young.....but damn.....rest in peace..... Dj am...........can't wait for nike to let out his nike....and man oh man there isgonna be a lot of sneakers to get rid of including my all time fav eminem iv...again rest in peace big homie...dj am

damn.... im not gonna lie to you guys,
im still pretty hurt, all yall knew thats who i looked up to more than any other dj,
i mean, djing is my passion, something i do to get away, and having your inspiration/role model just pass away is pretty hard to deal with,
the time i met him in atx was seriously sureal, getting to actually talk and bs with him was unbelievable,
i asked him bout his sneaker and he just said you have to wait and see,
and to think that i was like "ehh ill buy that undftd shirt later"
tired.gif

i know yall seen this

Just to throw it out there, but Megan and I are going to go to BWW at 281 & 1604 to catch the UFC, anyone is welcome to join us.

Back
Top Bottom