San Antonio NT's Come in...

It's been said before, Bruce was "THAT DUDE" on D. He was a mothereffer to Kobe, Lebron, and like. Lighting feet and quick hands. But,Bruce's expiration date was 2 years ago. In addition, "NO" his number shouldn't be put up on the rafters, just like Avery's didn'tdeserve to be up there. He should do well in the broadcast booth considering that was his degree from UTSA, if I'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by T21D

It's been said before, Bruce was "THAT DUDE" on D. He was a mothereffer to Kobe, Lebron, and like. Lighting feet and quick hands. But, Bruce's expiration date was 2 years ago. In addition, "NO" his number shouldn't be put up on the rafters, just like Avery's didn't deserve to be up there. He should do well in the broadcast booth considering that was his degree from UTSA, if I'm not mistaken.

293ty7d.gif

can I get a reason why it shouldn't?..

Bruce has every right to have his number retired just like Johnny Moore and Avery Johnson. If anything Bruce deserves it more than either of the othersmentioned.

Italkd to some of yall, ima be djing at broadway bar tonight, rock, mashups w/e, real chill spot, no dresscode no cover, there will be beer pong, if anythinghit me up, yall got my cell. Putting it out there, so no one feels left out,

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

It's been said before, Bruce was "THAT DUDE" on D. He was a mothereffer to Kobe, Lebron, and like. Lighting feet and quick hands. But, Bruce's expiration date was 2 years ago. In addition, "NO" his number shouldn't be put up on the rafters, just like Avery's didn't deserve to be up there. He should do well in the broadcast booth considering that was his degree from UTSA, if I'm not mistaken.

293ty7d.gif

can I get a reason why it shouldn't?..

All you have to do is look at past players who had their number retired. Look at their stats ( allstar appearances, field goal %'s, individual accolades(ROY, MVPs), 1st teamers, etc.. And Nick, why the hell is Avery's up there? Oh, thats right, he was an example to the community and all around nice guythat decided to coach a team that destroyed the spurs during the playoffs!. Billy, you know what you can do to yourself!

yeah you got a point...
Bowen should have gotten 2 NBA Defensive Player of the Year awards....
but...

IT IS WHAT IT IS

laugh.gif
grin.gif

also Bruce has them all beat on one stat...

2003_spurs_ring.JPG

2005%20championship%20ring%202-733734.jpg

champring_07_300.jpg

happy.gif

Case Closed...
pimp.gif

^yeah but so does r. nesterovic, b. udrih, barry , m. rose, m. ellie, and how bout Robert Horry. I wouldn't have any questions if they wanted to retire hisnumber.

^yeah but so does r. nesterovic, b. udrih, barry , m. rose, m. ellie, and how bout Robert Horry. I wouldn't have any questions if they wanted to retire his number.

None of those guys have 3 rings with the Spurs. I fail to see your point.

T21D wrote:

All you have to do is look at past players who had their number retired. Look at their stats ( allstar appearances, field goal %'s, individual accolades (ROY, MVPs), 1st teamers, etc.. And Nick, why the hell is Avery's up there? Oh, thats right, he was an example to the community and all around nice guy that decided to coach a team that destroyed the spurs during the playoffs!. Billy, you know what you can do to yourself!
Johnny Moore never made an all-star team, the only thing he did was get sick.

ALL OF YOU GUYS FAIL.......FAIL AT LIFE

on that note, ill be downtown tonight.....probably drink and or half shell

ps Bowen, you all make him seem like hes hall of fame.....he just played hard, but anyone can put a hand in someones face.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kedabowl

^yeah but so does r. nesterovic, b. udrih, barry , m. rose, m. ellie, and how bout Robert Horry. I wouldn't have any questions if they wanted to retire his number.

None of those guys have 3 rings with the Spurs. I fail to see your point.

You fail to see my point is because reading is fundamental. What part did I say that any of those fools won 3 rings or that Johnny Moore was an all-star. I wasgeneralizing. READ- individual stats is what I was emphasizing. Robert Horry has 6 rings! That's like you saying Michael Vick and the number 7 jersey notbeing given to him because Ron Jaworski is a Hall of Famer. What!?!? I'm done trying explain why or why not Bowen's jersey should be retired. This kindof discussion is to left to the biased idiots on spurstalk.com and http://www.retirenumber12.com/

Back
Top Bottom