San Antonio NT's Come in...

HERE R SOME PICS I TOOK.
25z2nag.jpg

15aec6.jpg

26204m1.jpg

29o0kmw.jpg

ins9yc.jpg

juzv4g.jpg

nah i quoted that pic , and put the vvv pointing down cuz dude in the top left kinda looks like mikey,
and i was just stating that greg street is pretty dark,

Gabe, this is the tournament that nobody wants to win, every time a team gets ranked #1, they lose.

I like the Orange, but reality has to set in at some point.

With that said, Im going ROCK, CHALK, JAYHAWK!!

fred - my apologies for being unable to make the show. btw, celebrities or not, tell them to stop touching your shoes!

jake - thanks for the crash course in restoration and customization. i can breath life into some relics i want to keep!

iggy - your hospitality is much appreciated. glad you have a sense of humor when things are being spilled on your furniture!

kedabowl - as long as we are collecting brotha, we will always have one foot in and one foot out of the divorce line!

Originally Posted by akuma471

fred - my apologies for being unable to make the show. btw, celebrities or not, tell them to stop touching your shoes!

if im not mistaken fred could prob care less!! lol. just as long as there not spilling anything on them.

I'm not getting them, but we got close to a hundred pairs at the champs at North Star. We start selling them at 8 a.m.

Back
Top Bottom