San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

You can clean the yellow off the midsole
then switch the laces to black
pimp.gif
What do you use to clean that brown crap off of the midsole?

If this is indeed possible, I wouldn't mind picking up some of those vintage pack Be True dunks to do some customs with...

WOW I REMEMBER THIS GUY FROM THE SHOW. HE WAS COOL AND HAD LOTS OF GOOD STUFF ON HIS TABLE. ART LMK WHEN I CAN MEET U TUESDAY IM OFF FOR ALANIS SURGERY,AFTER 1 I SHOULD BE ABLE TO MEET UP WITH U TO GIVE U SOME CASH IF THATS OK.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

shoes cleaner, baby wipes, nail polish remover lol
Have you done it or are you just saying...
check out pg 5 &7 of the aj ko thread and guys have done it already looks pretty good to me.

anyone else gonna donate to reggie's fund? we need to drop it to art wed afternoon, so far me, joesuf, art , felix.

Well done Monster!!! Man I haven’t posted in a min, been busy with the completion of my current construction project. Since the show is a month away, I think this weekend would be a great time for a meet up. It would be good if everyone could make it out so that we are all on the same page. If this proposed meet up is possible, I will leave it up to Ucasta to set a proper time and location.

Joe: Get at me about the tables.

Meet up for this sunday was already in the works. Just awaiting approval from the host. we have a great idea that needs input from everyone so it can be executed. Stay tuned.

Originally Posted by ucasta

Meet up for this sunday was already in the works. Just awaiting approval from the host. we have a great idea that needs input from everyone so it can be executed. Stay tuned.
sunday is perfect. thanks to all that sent prayers for alanis she is doing good. 

Back
Top Bottom