San Antonio NT's Come in...

HAPPY EASTER SneaskUp
385250290.jpg

Originally Posted by crushgruve

shops at la cantera.

Thanks but Is their a LaCoste store there? Or do they sell them at Nordstrom or Dillards? Also do you happen to know if the price is the standard 85 retail?

^ Yes there is. Lacoste is right before you get to Neiman Marcus across from Starbucks. I don't think Dillards carrys this brand but Macys and Nordstroms does. No matter which of these stores you go to you will pay retail unless the polos are on sale.

^ that lacoste store always has polos on sale too.^ we still having a meet up this sunday?? if so i say we do peter piper pizza!!!

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

^ that lacoste store always has polos on sale too.^ we still having a meet up this sunday?? if so i say we do peter piper pizza!!!

Thanks...I'll go check it out soon.. I hope its not like most LaCoste stores have become recently were they never have the "manly"colors on sale( Black,White,Red and Navy) I always puzzles me why I have to pay like 15 dollars more for a certain color.

^^Nope ur not going to find them on sale. The basic colors (red, wht, black, navy, or charcoal)are never on sale. Its just stripes and seasonal that go on sale or outlet.

yo im visiting San Antonio soon...what are the best malls there? best stores? etc. just school me on it

Originally Posted by iborroel

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ Let's just wing it from here on out...
Not a good idea

...............................sorry couldnt make it to the last meet up stupid work
mad.gif

but i def will be here this time.......................sneaks up meet up this sunday 6:30 april 11th @TYCOON FLATS
2926 N St Marys
San Antonio, TX 782120 ...............for those that know were kings court frankfurter express it right across the street from their on st marys..........

also dj will be ordering the cds for the mix tape...if any 1 wants to help with the cost please let me know......anything will help 5$,10$, anything will help.....................

Originally Posted by mari0293

yo im visiting San Antonio soon...what are the best malls there? best stores? etc. just school me on it

The best luxury shopping is at La Cantera but if you're looking for sneakers....North Star,Ingram and South Park are your best bets. If youre into skater type shoes there are few sneaker boutiques on Broadway...Sole Botique and like 2 other stores but I never go  because last time I checked they dont sell Lebrons,Kobes, Jordans,Barkleys,Pennys etc(Basketball sneakers) the closest thing I saw to athletic sneakesr was some Freshwater Griffeys. I could be wrong about those stores now. Also check out the outlets in San Marcos( its like 45 mins away)

Back
Top Bottom