San Antonio NT's Come in...

Can't make it to the meet up tonight either gotta work
frown.gif
sorry fellas

I think we need to have a meeting. If not today then soon since the show is less than a month away. It would be nice if others were in the know about what is happening with SU4. There are things occurring that some people know nothing about since only a few are involved in the decision making (e.g. tables taken care of, dunk hunt, vendors now allowed at the show, etc.). Who knows maybe I am the only left out? If so oh well. Other members may have had a good idea but we'll never know about it. I guess this is how things are done around here.

I agree 110% Iggy. I ducked out of my grandmas 80th B-Day party to go to this.Screw the meetups, Im just showing up at the show and displaying my shoes, thats it.

Have fun guys, see you at the show...

iggy^^^^^^     agreed with having a meet up soon ........

sneaks up dunk hunt was something that was thought of last wednesday ....details were to be let out today

i agree that people have great ideas thats why the meeting was set for today..............i understand your view ,i or the others have no intentions  on leaving people out..............................

so here it is

meet up this wednesday at dennys on frederricksburg road  @ 7:30  we will also be having another meet up the sunday after easter and again on the 11th................

Only reason why tonights meet up was canceled was because the majority had either announced on here or texted me they would not make it. Thats it, nothing personal. But I do understand the need for a meet up soon.

This Wednesday is good for me...

Originally Posted by ucasta

Only reason why tonights meet up was canceled was because the majority had either announced on here or texted me they would not make it. Thats it, nothing personal. But I do understand the need for a meet up soon.

This Wednesday is good for me...
I just wanted to pickup my lebron 7 Akron MTAGS and was was gonna use some bullcrap excuse to leave.
alien.gif

Wednesday is good for me But Wednesday is my b day and I have a league bball game at 9:30. So were gonna have to make it kinda quick.

Originally Posted by flyguy33

Wednesday is good for me But Wednesday is my b day and I have a league bball game at 9:30. So were gonna have to make it kinda quick.
I was going to ask if this was your 21st birthday.

only successful meetups are the "circle" meetups. group meetups get nothin accomplished. 30 ppl together n everybodys talkin bout off the wall bs.
ill be pedaling around wed, not sure what time, so dont think ill be able to make it. might even stop by soleboutique n see wassup. havent been n that place n over a yr.
happy bday Gabe. sorry didnt make it out. had 2 other bday parties to attend ended up canceling on everybody and fell asleep, dreaming of how to demolish every shoe possible in the world.
happy early bday chris. be safe sir.

Yes iggy I will be 21 I think I'm the youngest in the crew haha...thanks aris appreciate homie...and I'll let ou kno Felix if I do go somewhere.

Yes iggy I will be 21 I think I'm the youngest in the crew haha...thanks aris appreciate homie...and I'll let ou kno Felix if I do go somewhere.
nope. notoriWES
nerd.gif
is. he's been round since he was early teen. i believe putting him at like 17 now
tongue.gif
we need a trip down memory lane n peek at that dvd the knight
pimp.gif
bro's put together for the first sneaks up show. the good ole days
tired.gif

^ this is why u will be buying the food wed!! what aris said is very true lots of people to many different conversations. so lets make this wed a good one. i got the first shot of syrup for your pancakes chris!! lol

by the way , ANYONE HAVE ANY TICKETS FOR THE NIGHT PARADE FOR SALE????? I NEED 6 TIX. 1ST OR 2ND ROW PREFERRED.

Back
Top Bottom