San Antonio NT's Come in...

Whats up James... Glad you enjoyed your trip. I'm sure I speak on behalf of all the SU crew, that AmFam is always welcome
back in SA! till next time...

Originally Posted by T21D

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
on Art's, dan man, Hectors pics.

Aris- didn't see the UNC logo on your J's but you get a
pimp.gif

Ronnie- welcome back. I know you're lurking
nerd.gif

Cas- welcome back, a week later
alien.gif
. Nevertheless, hope to see you during your short time here.
I got u stuff in the mail today. ill have it with me,

what sneaks up fam just wondering if anyone is intrested in the fight this weekend? if so i was thinking of ordering it anyone wanna help pitch in to watch it? dan, felix and iggy r in already.

I wont be in town this weekend or I would be there for the fight. Susan G Komen walk, and then a trip to Belton, Texas (yay)

TPs are beauts hec. home games for round two are: Game 3 - Fri May 7 8:30PM Game 4 - Sun May 9 7:00PMGame 6 Thu May 13 TBD

get at me if you need tix. message or text.

puro pinche spurs!

Casper will be at the Flying Saucer around 6:30 to have beers with the family. He asked me to post this since he has no internet and his phone is giving hi fits.

See you there.

Looks like it was a good time, Jake. [color= rgb(0, 255, 51)]Nice pics![/color]

Wish I could have come up a day or two earlier to be a part of it. Looking forward to seeing pics from the event!

Great pics, Jake! You really know how to capture the moment.

I gotta ask, though, where in the [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]hell[/color] do they make a pizza that's [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]as big as the tabletop!!!![/color] My God!
laugh.gif

That would be Big Lou's Pizza on the south east side of SA... Need to come into town more often Dan, it was good meeting you...

^ Aw hell nah Jay, you're adorable... No Romo!!!

Last Round of photos...

San Antonio Sneaks Up 4..... The event and James' farewell...

Back
Top Bottom