San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by CEE 82

laugh.gif
   The Guru

I plan on having the same fate, at least for another 20 to 30 years.

Brandon- go a size UP, it seems this years size trend is based on system of dress. I prefer AWAY's with Dempsey.

^^^^I have a poster of him hitting that jumper on my wall it has a perfect shot of the Nike logo in the bottom of his shoes

^^^get that weak sauce outta here...end of an era?!? you give up on the Spurs too easy Fred- I know i'm being optimistic but as long as timmy's still on this team they still have a chance! We get Tiaggo Splitter this summer, boner's gone (yes i wrote that correctly), mason jr is gone, move RJ move George Hill or TP and they are back in it. alot of $*@% can happen in a summer- everyone had the Spurs as the favorites when they picked up RJ- $*@% didn't pan out. move on and try again. SHAQ or KOBE WILL NOT HAVE MORE RINGS THEN TIMMY! Timmy/manu/tp played their hearts out they still have it just didn't get any help from our role players. i'm beginning to rant now you shouldn't have gotten me started.

Originally Posted by T21D

Anybody want to talk about soccer?
alien.gif

you root for AC Milan don't you? Well it looks like my Inter is whooping %+!

My Barcelona is whooping %+! in the Spanish League

My Chelsea is whooping %+! in Barclay's

and My America is whooping %+! in Mexico

so in soccer i'm doing ok...

Who are you picking for the world cup? I got spain

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

^^^get that weak sauce outta here...end of an era?!? you give up on the Spurs too easy Fred- I know i'm being optimistic but as long as timmy's still on this team they still have a chance! We get Tiaggo Splitter this summer, boner's gone (yes i wrote that correctly), mason jr is gone, move RJ move George Hill or TP and they are back in it. alot of $*@% can happen in a summer- everyone had the Spurs as the favorites when they picked up RJ- $*@% didn't pan out. move on and try again. SHAQ or KOBE WILL NOT HAVE MORE RINGS THEN TIMMY! Timmy/manu/tp played their hearts out they still have it just didn't get any help from our role players. i'm beginning to rant now you shouldn't have gotten me started.

roll.gif

I love it, getting you all SMAD.

Dam, every team you picked are winners. Maybe I should let you pick out my lotto numbers as well.

hey fred i hope ur not serous with that fb comment, its all fun homie didn't mean to get ur britches in a knot with that comment-i AM very emotionally invested in the spurs they've been my team since i've been in pampers- its bball i know but it sux not being able to see them anymore and it sux seeing them get swept. i guess i'm gonna have to wait to see if lebron makes it to the finals to start talking *+*@ about kobe with you... or when you tell me who your favoring for the world cup- but my guess is your pickin' italy

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

lol this is getting good!! he isn't mad until he tells u to go F YOURSELF!!! LOL  silky johnson
roll.gif

If I wasn't me I tell me to go F myself
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom