San Antonio NT's Come in...

Fan-Frickin-tastic, Jake! You really captured the entire weekend. It's like a visual diary. I'm really glad you took the time to take so many pics. I downloaded every one of 'em. [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]Well done, my friend![/color]

I know it's a pain to edit pics, prep them for posting and finally post them. [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]Thanks for taking the time to do all of this.[/color]
smokin.gif

yeah very dope pics am fam looked like they had a great time!! yeah big lou's is the $#!+. damn and i missed the taco giveaway also. that pic of aris dancing is priceless!!!

I think the best pic in the entire thing is the one in color of all of us in front of the truck...

Not because it's a bunch of us in front of a truck, but because of George's face and Dan and Fred's make-out session!!!

Make sure you go back and check that out... lol

PRICELESS!!!!!

What up fellas this is Felix..had to do another profile due to some technical difficulties...but anyways very nice pics Jake...

Originally Posted by CEE 82

What up fellas this is Felix..had to do another profile due to some technical difficulties...but anyways very nice pics Jake...
^lol look who decided to join us. 
roll.gif

nice pics everyone...
btw did anyone shoot pics of the kicks i was wearing saturday and sunday? i forgot my camera and would like to have those pics for wdywt threads and the facebook sasu page.
if anyone can help out thanks!

whats up SASU fam? the pics are incredible as usual and hands down best sneaker/family reunion experience ever! the passion for our culture is alive and well and you guys are the lightning rod for all things sneakers! we can't thank you enough for your dedication,time and warm hospitality. i believe if sneaker passion or any likeness of it were in the dictionary, SASU would be among its best definition. much love!

Sneaks Up wouldn't be what it is, without our Dallas/Ft.Worth fam. period.
See you all Kixpo!

Looking to buy a US World Cup Jersey but can't decide between home and away....the white looks awesome but so does the navy. I can't decide between Altidore and Onyewu?

Also does anyone know how these run size wise this year?

AND Please no, "OOOOO HAHAHAH USA" comments save those for someone who wants to hear it.

Why do i always jump in here RIGHT AFTER the freaking SU's shows man? Looks like a great time had by all... Next year....

Back
Top Bottom