San Antonio NT's Come in...

Just touched down to san antonio to help my boy move. Wheres the club spots, sneaker spots, hot spots to play hoops at. Where the hood at??? Lets me know ppl, I know my NT fam won't let me down.

If anybody interested, My boy is selling Red Lobsters size 11, 4 wears, with box, no rubberbands but good condition, Hit me up for pics

Originally Posted by sneaktrix

Just touched down to san antonio to help my boy move. Wheres the club spots, sneaker spots, hot spots to play hoops at. Where the hood at??? Lets me know ppl, I know my NT fam won't let me down.

I'm not from here but..
Clubs.. depends on what music you lookin for but I like going to The Falls, but there's a bunch of em...
Sneaker spots, check out Sole Boutique, they good people there...
The hood? you looking for some
smokin.gif
 ?

but really more than anything the food in San Antonio is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

I'm not from here but..
Clubs.. depends on what music you lookin for but I like going to The Falls, but there's a bunch of em...
Sneaker spots, check out Sole Boutique, they good people there...
The hood? you looking for some
smokin.gif
 ?

but really more than anything the food in San Antonio is
pimp.gif
i dont even live in SA anymore n i can kinda suggest some things,
yes sole boutique for sneakers, if not goodtimes skateshop,
next to goodtimes you got broadwaybar, pretty hood "poppin" every night of the week, if not antro on sat, (pretty hood)
the falls is alright, also got wyseguys down the street, chill bar/lounges,
if you looking for more of an "upscale" crowd, you can hit up stone oak, theres a few spots i use to dj at. like duo, or grotto, (exit stone oak, u can google the spots) and sin (sonterra, behind chama gaucho), also Ivy and area 31, those are on "the ridge" on 1604 and nw military i think.

Where the hood at???
Noche Caliente on Pleasanton Rd is a nice hood club, Pleasanton Flea market for nike products
pimp.gif
, and Nichas/Don Pedros on SW Military dr for TexMechican food. All on one side of town.

To go buy some swim trunks!?
390503505.jpg

Where the hood at???

Stone oak area is pretty rough I hear. Welcome to SA. If you like hood spots with hood women, Go to joes volcano or noche caliente

I will be in attendance as well as joesuf....wafflehaus...jager...D-town...Sneaks Up..cant wait..who else is going?

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

been there done that in h town and it was great!!! lolanybody leavin late saturday?

How late Dave?

BTW- Where in the hell are you guys staying @? If its the place where Dave and Uncle Dan were @ in Plano during all star weekend, that would be great! I can scoop you guys up on the way to the show and back from the pre party or game . LMK

real late like 6pm lol. im pushing it. hopefully next yr they change the date cause this close to back to school really sucks donkey d's!!!

Here's the itenerary for Sat:
Leave by 8ish

Get near Ft worth and check out ShoGun, head to Big D, see my homie Darren @Adikt, see my other homie Terrance @HOH Northpark mall, BoSox/rangers game, then House of Blues.

Back
Top Bottom