San Antonio Spurs Haters Thread Vol Most Overrated Team in NBA History

Welcome to the opening of the Haters Thread for the most overrated NBA franchise in existence.

A large portion of media will try to fool you into thinking the Spurs have some sort of long dominant history, despite never having repeated as Champs, ever. Despite multiple first round exits. Despite numerous players loading up and taking pay cuts to form some magical team, and yet still coming up short.

They’ll try to sell you that the 2014 team was all poetry and magic and “the right way” to play basketball, when the simple fact was the Heat simply ran out of gas after being in their 4th straight NBA Finals.

How did the Spurs try to prove me wrong? They lost in the first round the very next year. To the LA Clippers of all teams. A team that folded like a blanket the very next round.

Their Franchise “all-time best” PF, hasn’t played Power Forward since Karl Malone was still in the league. They’ll try to tell you he’s still a “valuable contributor” even tho he plays half the game for several seasons now. They’ve somehow now managed to elevate their next franchise guy into the 2nd or 3rd best player in the league argument. Ironically, they love to criticize other elite players for having elite talent around them, but in Kawhi’s case, they want to overlook that, and just keep it hush and hush and push him off as some Superstar.

Don’t be fooled folks. Don’t be blinded by these clowns. Oh, I almost forgot, this NBA “juggernaut” of a franchise, is so lame, it plays God awful music DURING LIVE PLAY to keep their fat river walking women and men entertained enough to cheer on their team. Lame *** chants like Go Spurs Go!!!! & ****

They laugh and giggle as Pop treats every NBA employee like a piece of trash because he has to give a mandated interview. But any other team or franchise says anything they don’t like, and they get all butt hurt and upset about it.

The St Louis Cardinals of NBA fan bases. (a bunch of losers who think they know the game but really just run their mouths and spout nonsense against anyone that isn’t wearing their team colors)

Where Tony Parker can sleep with his teammates wives, and the fans approve.
Where Tim Duncan can leave his wife for another man.
Where Kawhi Leonard might be that other man….
Where half the fan base wishes they were that other man.
Where 34 year old Boris Diaw is somehow the key to stopping a 73 win team.

So welcome, to a new era of Spurs basketball, the truth telling side of the equation. Let the hate reign down upon thee…. :pimp:

*Editors’ note, no need for facts or anything like that, the other Hater threads have shown that you can say anything you want, accurate or not, and have it be protected by the letter of Niketalk Law. Hater threads are for inaccuracies and drivel, so please, feel free to contribute in a productive way, such as laughing at the Spurs only have 3 real NBA titles in 50 somethin years. (99 and 14 being vacated) We have no need for facts in a Haters thread, so feel free to speak your minds.

Tim Duncan had a +/- of -34 in a game just last season.

Dunno if he was lined up at center or PF for that, tho...

Last edited:
What a glorious day this is :pimp:

I'll be back later with a lit stick of dynamite to set this thing off right. Been itching for a moment like this

Last edited:
Witness, media member Tom Haberstroh gives his award picks for this season.

He has Kawhi second in the MVP vote
Pop as coach of the year
And Tim Duncan on the All Defensive 1st team.
Kawhi as DPOY, he has Duncan THIRD!!!!!!!!!

Duncan plays 20 minutes a game, in SIXTY games this year, and was benched because he can't keep up with the best team in the league.

Pop being the COY for what? Coaching a bench load of HOFers and guys leaving 10-12 million dollars on the table to 2nd place? :lol: :rofl:

I'm not sure, but I think he was tryin to find a loophole for Manu to be on the All Rookie team. :smh:

all the spurs "stars" taking paycuts to lose in the first round to the clippers and get washed by the warriors 
roll.gif
roll.gif

joke of a franchise player tim duncan failed to attract any free agents for 17 years until kawaii carried his old *** to a championship was able to attract lamarcus over

one of the most popular sports on the planet and all these guys can book are grocery store commercials 
roll.gif

The fact that these clowns are even mentioned in the same breath as the purple and gold as team of the 2000s is blasphemy. Tony Parker ol watermelon *** head.

Chester a Spurs hater too. :lol: Man hates everything.

Witness, media member Tom Haberstroh gives his award picks for this season.

He has Kawhi second in the MVP vote
Pop as coach of the year
And Tim Duncan on the All Defensive 1st team.
Kawhi as DPOY, he has Duncan THIRD!!!!!!!!!

Duncan plays 20 minutes a game, in SIXTY games this year, and was benched because he can't keep up with the best team in the league.

Pop being the COY for what? Coaching a bench load of HOFers and guys leaving 10-12 million dollars on the table to 2nd place? :lol: :rofl:

I'm not sure, but I think he was tryin to find a loophole for Manu to be on the All Rookie team. :smh:

Wow. In what world is Kawhi the second most valuable player in the NBA? :lol: That don't even sound.

The fact that these clowns are even mentioned in the same breath as the purple and gold as team of the 2000s is blasphemy. Tony Parker ol watermelon *** head.
they were good at picking up the scraps when we were rebuilding

when our teams were running on full cylinders the spurs were a cake walk

[QUOTE name="nickmaz96"]
Originally Posted by nickmaz96

CP has had it
Legit cracking up right now.

What a time, indeed, Mamba.

:rofl:

Y'all dudes, man. :lol:
[/quote]

Do the hater thread laws allow me to troll with a 2nd version of AntLdope in this thread? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom