San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

^^^^thank you sir :D
happy.gif

damn it dennis i told you we should have took my advice! :tongue:
tongue.gif

Quote:
damn it dennis i told you we should have took my advice!

It's all good Kenny. Tomorrow? Hopefully they still have our sizes. One to rock, one to stock. :D
happy.gif

BTW, Congratulations Wannabeballershotcaller 06 Champ! :tongue:
tongue.gif

[/b]
[/b]

I just came back from 32nd.

Didn't see the ZK1's on the floor... doesn't mean they're not available though.

Anyone NTers around the Mira Mesa area copping the VII's on base tomorrow? I really wanna get both pairs but I won't have enough money unless I get em on base. Can anyone get me on or something? I don't have a military ID or anything and all my friends are busy. I'll pay you $10 or something. Thanks
"And everybody has their own crosses to bear. Mine isn't different from anybody else's here but we all have our crosses. The point is to pick that cross up and carry it."

Quote:
Can anyone get me on or something? I don't have a military ID.

You need a military ID to pay.

And if they're enforcing that rule with one ID per shoe, unless, it's your homie and you're planning to do layaway with him, you're outta luck.
[/b]
[/b]

You guys think they'll sell out of sizes 9.5-10.5 VII's by 12 am?

"And everybody has their own crosses to bear. Mine isn't different from anybody else's here but we all have our crosses. The point is to pick that cross up and carry it."

most jordans except for the xiv's have sold out once they opened. even the X's sold out in minutes.

and rowell told me that they will be enforcing the "limit one pair per customer" rule and you do need to show military id at the cash register. i think you might be able to get a pair at north island. i dont remember if they check your military id there. they're not as strict as 32nd though. see everyone tomorrow.

Quote:
so, you can layaway a pair and buy a pair?

What I meant was that you could layaway two pairs.

Why do a layaway for two different shoes when you can save the money for two layaway payments by putting both shoes down as one layaway.

Quote:
i think you might be able to get a pair at north island. i dont remember if they check your military id there. they're not as strict as 32nd though.

Yes they do check Military ID over at NI at the register. I remember an auntie giving my boy crap because he saw me hand him money. She was saying "You're not suppose to do dat." But she let it slide anyway.

[/b]
[/b]

haha the one lady told me there was like a 100 heads outside waiting for em...i get there a little after 9 and i was still lucky enough to get my 2 pairs....ey rowell you only work weekends?do you give em your availability? cuz imma needa do that i just got hired in electronics...any chance you know how i can transer over to mens shoes for weekdays rather than electronics?

Quote:
haha the one lady told me there was like a 100 heads outside waiting for em...

Naw, more like a good 20-30 heads altogether..

Quote:
I heard that people were already outside NEX before they even opened for the card's

Is this true? lol

Word..

I decided to leave Temecula early after seeing all this talk about em in this thread. I expected more heads there by 0800 than were actually there. Only one person was there when me and my girlfriend arrived..

I guess they decided to open the back doors at the same time as the front. Oh well, I was still first to get a pair. Good thing I ran cuz everyone behind me was a 9.5-10..

Last edited:
anyone on here that was at 32nd yesterday morning? i was in blk/cement 3's and orange nike sweater. it was real easy to get these.

^dam...regarding the cardinal release it was straight and there was not too many people but just enough i guess.... we sold out of the popular sizes pretty quick all i have left is a 7 13, 14 15 in the cards and a 14 in the flints i believe....

^ ayo good looking out with the card's man. i was hella suprise to see that many people there. HA, that one doode filipino uncle doode was schooling some fools about jordans when i was in line. was that the doode who copped all those DMP's?

^^yea no problem anytime eric...and i don't think the filipino uncle and the dmps was even there....Flipsyde619....we have only blk and royal huarache 64's...

Back
Top Bottom