San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

^^ all good about the slow response cause u always hook it up with the good info but yea do u know if north island is getting them in that day too

Do they have any Nike Zoom Kobe 1's in a 9 and/or a 13? And which colorways if they do? Thanks a lot.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

^^not sure if north island will get them that day as well...just give them a call....522-7222 and george.....i think we still do most likely in the flint/caro colorway....holla at the dept and get a pair placed on hold ....but make sure to pick it up within 24 hrs...

^^right now we only have women dunks...and regarging the mars iv's...we should be recieving them but release date is still shaky...update will be made when things get figured out...

sweet thanks. im gonna have to find someone that can help me out with base access. any takers? do you think the mars will be limited to one per customer even though they're GR?

member #45​

^definetly one per customer b/c i know this will be such a huge release....we simply can't allow to let the person in front of you basically buy the whole stock...so to be fair...one pair each...and if there are extras...which i doubt...then of course you can get another pair....

but would that be one per military id or can i go with someone who has an id and get a pair for each of us?

member #45​

^one per id....and previously posted the CITRUS VII'S will release JUNE 8TH....WHICH IS TOMORROW MORNING!!!

the VII's are already out at the little exchange on the actual base... the wet side of the base not dry side. they had a 10, 11, 13, 9.5 and two 8's left... i copped a 10... heads up
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8

thanks for the info on the jordan vii, I got the last size 12 hehe....
Looking for PE Lebrons Only!!!!!

Are the NEX's getting the Kobe's this weekend? And how much? Thanks dude.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

^WE WILL BE RECIEVING THE WHT/GRY KOBES FOR $99.99...BUT NOT SURE IF IT WILL THERE ON TIME....AND ABOUT THE DESCENDANTS VANS....IM NOT SURE B/C IM NOT UP ON VANS AND BESIDES WE HAVEN'T RECIEVED ANY NEW VAN SHIPMENTS IN A WHILE....WHAT COLOR, STYLE OR DO YOU HAVE A PIC?? SO I CAN KEEP A LOOK OUT...PEACE...

^

Here ya go, these are the ones I'm talking about.

I saw them over at the Vans store over at Plaza Bo, but I just wanted to make sure if they have em at 32nd.

BTW, if anyone listens to punk rock, the Descendents are dope!

1zydaj9.jpg

[/b]
[/b]

^
What do they sound like Dennis?

I asked the people over at Vans CV what decendents were, and they told me their were some band.

^ the descendents are an older punk band. fairly well known if you listen to punk from the 80's to mid 90's. i personally love their album "everything sucks". used to listen to that a whole lot.
-d.w.a.i.

^
I fixed the link to the pic. Unfortunately, pics don't always work if you try to link them from Hypebeast.
[/b]
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom