(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^
Tell me about it bro.

That was only 3-4 seasons ago.

I still remember going to the games being outnumbered by Broncos fans, Raiders fans, Chiefs fans, hell even Jets fans.

Amazing what winning does. I wonder how many fans would still follow the Chargers if they moved back to LA, which I hope doesn't happen.

for what its worth, here's 1 fan who would still follow the Chargers if they moved back to LA. Making the 3hr drive one way from LA for a home game isa pain in the*%*%.

Chargers win + Ribeye steaks, Korean BBQ and Mimosas (nh) at the pad = BEST SUNDAY EVER.

Oh and KB8 I got that Crow stewin' up apretada (sp?) style! hahaha.

^
laugh.gif

Any chance I can get that crow with Rice?

Im opening up for Dilated Peoples and LMNO this week maybe I will see some of you all there....

peace
CROS1

Can't wait for next week! Any given Sunday is what i'm hoping for! And for the record, Rivers is still an idiot in my book. You better get some sirachafor that crow dennis, you know siracha makes everything taste good haha. -SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

LOL.

Of all the times Rob decides to post, it's gotta be now.

I'll keep the srircha in mind.
laugh.gif

Dear San Diego radio stations, please don't do anything stupid and throw anymore rallies. We don't need to give anymore motivation to the Pats. Thanks!

Truth Sriracha is the business.

I have a bottle sitting next to me at work. Lean Cuisines get a whole new outlook on life covered in rooster sauce (nh!)

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Damn, the cholos are already circling my block with the Charger flags on their trucks.
[Antonio Cromartie] " Its funny to see everyone jumping on the bandwagon. When we were 1-3, there wasn't 10,000 fans waiting on us"......PREACH!

damn i cant mess with siracha like that unless I'm dealing with noodles

good job to philip last week..bwahahah..to colts fans in the seats: "Thank you, I appreciate it"

smh @ the wagon

Originally Posted by acidicality

damn the charger bandwagon here at school is at full force. too many charger jerseys.

Oh I hear you, and it's starting to get annoying...

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

LOL.

Of all the times Rob decides to post, it's gotta be now.

I'll keep the srircha in mind.
laugh.gif

Dear San Diego radio stations, please don't do anything stupid and throw anymore rallies. We don't need to give anymore motivation to the Pats. Thanks!
this just in:
scott & BR are holding a xx sports radio chargers rally at the house of blues friday morning.

^
Awww damnit.

Also, talk about distractions.

What the hell are you thinking SP95?

Chargers Star Needs to Work on His Game
Posted Jan 15th 2008 11:32AM by TMZ Staff

San Diego Chargers superstar linebacker Shaun Phillips was either celebrating Sunday's win over the Indianapolis Colts by partying it up at Hyde last night -- or drinking away the pain of the loss his team is sure to suffer this Sunday at the hands of the New England Patriots. (Not that we're NE fans ... we're just realistic.)

Phillips chatted it up outside the club with Porscha Coleman and "Deal or No Deal" model Claudia Jordan -- a self-professed Pats fan. Shaun's got a better chance of scoring with her than he does against the Patriots.

Filed under: Talk Sports

Rally?!?! You serious? Weak. Im boycotting. Waste of time and energy. Phillips, Osgood, Merriman all need to get married so they can stop partying. BTW, imback (I think). Its been awhile.

Originally Posted by bigwilliesty1e

Rally?!?! You serious? Weak. Im boycotting. Waste of time and energy. Phillips, Osgood, Merriman all need to get married so they can stop partying. BTW, im back (I think). Its been awhile.
no one cares that your back willie.

just kidding. <3

The way she said good luck was just classic look at the look on her face too haha. But yeah I didnt see any Chargers out in SD this weekend even on Sunday andI went to 3 spots even the official afterparty although I didnt stay long Im sure they probably made an appearance. But yeah in times like this I would juststay home watch tapes and get ready for this Sunday cause its about to be a rumble. Most of the team is pretty banged up anyways so I doubt they would go out. I HOPE!!! Ive seen Phillips out and he aint really much of a drinker and sounds like a responsible dude real cool and laid back. Merrimen though I'veheard storys but he looked pretty focused the other day so we'll see this Sunday...
peace
CROS1

I heard George let big Marcus McNeil, Gill Byrd and Carlos Polk take body shots off him at JTs.

I was disappointed I couldn't be there, I was out buying Marcus some Carne Asada tacos.

Armory Denim just came in. Two styles in the Bolts Raw Denim in Indigo and the Shield Denim in Black Raw Denim...Limited to 144 pieces per style...I will havepictures real soon....
peace
CROS1

Back
Top Bottom