(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Well, I guess there is always a chance I got frauded, but if I did, my friend did it unknowingly. He is one of my most trusted dudes. But most people tell meit looks fine when I wear it. Im not going to pretend that I know much about the authenticity and what not, but my friends dad who has possibly 300 or sojerseys (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB) bought two Chargers jerseys from the same friend I bought mine from... Oh well. I made it all season with them, so I guess thereisnt any point worrying about it now.

Originally Posted by bigwilliesty1e

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Still wish I kept my away Adidas LT rookie jersey
I still have mine
happy.gif
Oh and if anyone is interested, the AFC Divisional game between the Pats and Chargers is on right now on the NFL Network.
Lucky bastard.
tongue.gif

Why you reminding me that I could relive the most painful playoff game I've ever experienced physically, emotionally, and mentally.
frown.gif

Then again, that was the most bad*** tailgate I've ever experienced from what I could recall since I don't even remember how I made it into thestadium.
pimp.gif

Posted some flics of the Denim and the new Boxhead Hoody we just got in...

http://niketalk.com/topic/11984?page=14

CROS1, is the Bolts denim straight fit?

Also, if anyone cares or uses firefox, they've got a couple Chargers skins up. Been using it for a while now but completely forgot to share. Ya'llprolly know anyway.

8ax6al2.jpg

Is it me or everyone and their mamma have a "hook up" on "authentic" jerseys these days? I get one text a week of "my homie has thehook up
" or a myspace bulletin selling "authentic" cromartie jerseys. Fakes are everywhere, watch out.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Is it me or everyone and their mamma have a "hook up" on "authentic" jerseys these days? I get one text a week of "my homie has the hook up
" or a myspace bulletin selling "authentic" cromartie jerseys. Fakes are everywhere, watch out.

Hahaha, I have no clue George, But ive been buying my "authentics" from my good friend since I was a freshman in High School. I hope its legitand he hasnt been scamming me for 7 years.

If anyone got hookups on those authentics, let me know. I want to see them for myself.

Maybe i'll get one. Or two.

I always hear about them but never see them.

Forget the Wal-Mart Jersey.

That song is a disgrace to San Diego.

Seriously, San Diegans need to just stop with the Charger songs. Outside of POD's, they all suck.

Originally Posted by bigwilliesty1e

If anyone got hookups on those authentics, let me know. I want to see them for myself.

Maybe i'll get one. Or two.

I always hear about them but never see them.

Willie, i'll post pics of mine if I get time to do so this weekend.

What's this about Rivers having torn ligaments in both of his knees and will not play this Sunday?

Can anyone confirm this?

Your dislike of him has psycho-kinetically torn his ACL!!!!!!

haha.

Yep it's true Rivers is 'doubtful' for Sunday with a partially torn ACL and a sprained MCL.

Gates is also listed as 'doubtful' so take it with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

haha.

Yep it's true Rivers is 'doubtful' for Sunday with a partially torn ACL and a sprained MCL.

embarassed.gif

I didn't know my hate would take it that far.

Sprained MCL is no joke.
sick.gif

It's Marques Colston's fault.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

haha.

embarassed.gif

I didn't know my hate would take it that far.

Sprained MCL is no joke.
sick.gif

It's Marques Colston's fault.
It's probably your general, deep rooted hate for the Chargers. Maybe you should change your handle to LAlover69 instead......hahahaha.....

KB8sandiego wrote:

Seriously, San Diegans need to just stop with the Charger songs. Outside of POD's, they all suck.

Agreed.

Watched the press conferences at noon.

Rivers says he's optimistic to play this Saturday. Took 1/3 of the practices snaps.

L.T. will play. He did a light practice as well.

Merriman had the flu (probably still has from the way he sounded).

Gates and J Wall are doubtful as well.

They probably will all play. Im sick of hearing that Pats gonna win by a landslide. Although Chargers have ALWAYS been the underdog throughout their franchise,I hope they pull off the greatest upset in NFL history. Too many years waiting. We got the talent. It's just too bad the offense is banged up.

Sorry for putting this in here but Im just psyched on the way these flics turned out. Thanks to Michael Herana for the dope product shots. Armory Denim justgot in stock the other day. Real dope pieces....Come through and cop....
Thanks for the support everyone...
peace
CROS1

zugmxe.jpg
332qsns.jpg

anybody in SD cop tha countdown pack?? i passed on tha x/xiii but just lookin to see what ima have to go through for future packs haha
btw i just love armory gear any restock on aSDthing hoodys n shirts??
n of course go chargers!! its gonna be a tough game with NE but if chargers can pull off with tha win tha crowd reaction is gonna be priceless haha

Although Chargers have ALWAYS been the underdog throughout their franchise, I hope they pull off the greatest upset in NFL history.
Naw, the greatest upset would have been beating those 94 49ers but we all know what happened with that.

BTW, 89 & 94 49ers > 2007 Pats. Yeah I said it.

Joe Montana & Steve Young FOREVER!!!

*In other San Diego Sports News.
[table][tr][td]Padres, Greene fail to reach deal, eye arbitration
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
black.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]

By Bill Center

UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

January 19, 2008

The Padres exchanged salary arbitration numbers with shortstop Khalil Greene yesterday after efforts to negotiate a long-term contract failed.
t.gif

Advertisement

"We explored a longer contract with Greene's agent (Mike Milchin) the last couple of weeks," said General Manager Kevin Towers. "We approached them, they never approached us.
"But we heard back that they weren't interested in what we proposed."

The Padres' offer was for three or four seasons.

Greene is tied to the Padres for 2008 and 2009, although he will be arbitration-eligible for both seasons. Greene, 28, made $2.25 million last season.

After hitting .254 with career highs of 27 homers, 97 RBI and 153 games played, the strong-fielding Greene is seeking close to $5 million in arbitration. The club's offer is an estimated $1 million less.

"A long-term contract with Khalil at this time is probably doubtful," said Towers. "I don't know, it might not be able to get done. Khalil's family is on the East Coast and I think there are some health concerns.

"With Khalil, it might have nothing to do with the money. It might be family." Greene could not be reached for comment.

The Padres also exchanged arbitration numbers with catcher Josh Bard, who hit .285 last season with five homers and 51 RBI and ranked second in the National League with a .406 average with runners in scoring position.

Bard, who made $1.05 million last season, is reported to be seeking around $750,000 more than the Padres have offered in arbitration.

The Padres did reach a contract agreement with left-handed pitcher Wil Ledezma, their third arbitration-eligible player. Ledezma, who had a 6.28 ERA in nine games with the Padres last season, will make $625,000 plus performance incentives for 2008.

Towers said that after Greene and Bard receive their salaries and performance bonuses are factored in, the Padres' payroll for 2008 will be in the mid-$70 million range.

In other news, the dates for the Padres' historic trip to China have apparently been set. The Padres will meet the Dodgers in exhibition games in Beijing on March 15-16 (14-15 in San Diego).

Dodgers manager Joe Torre and Padres Hall of Famer and club executive Dave Winfield will make the final announcement in China on Wednesday. The Padres making the trip will leave their Peoria, Ariz., training camp on March 11.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Damn.

Back
Top Bottom