(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

I need those ZoomFlight 95s in my life. Serious.

Here's another dope pic along with the MPLS ZKIIIs and 96s...

hvt1ll.jpg

My Eastbay Zoom Flight 95s are supposedly at the Eastlake Post Office.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I want them delivered now!

The Kobe III will be balled in after I wear out my Zoom BBs, which feel pretty similar. I have 12.5's in the BBs for the same reason I had to get a 13 inthe Kobe IIIs, the forefoot is a little narrow.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I need those ZoomFlight 95s in my life. Serious.

Here's another dope pic along with the MPLS ZKIIIs and 96s...

hvt1ll.jpg

HOTNESS !

Exactly the main reason why I'm retired from Jordan's after I bought the fire red III retro's last year.Dope Kobe NIKE line.Dope and betterquality NIKE retro's, especially with the Penny 2's & Pippen I's coming out later this year.

Although I'll be back out of retirement one last time for J's when the Carmine VI's drop this year.After that my Jordan collection will be done.
Oh also the MPLS ZKIII's are already being sold on ebay right but for rape prices.

any stores have those zoom flight 95s yet? i've been waiting forever for these to retro. i finally got the orlando penny 1s and now the 95s are coming. nowthey need to retro the air way ups!

Renato, the ZF95s should be hitting local Sheiks and Finishlines (I'd check Plaza first) next weekend.

Blends said they don't know if they will get them.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Anyone else have to go one size up on the Kobe III?

The lightest and most responsive basketball shoe I have put on in a while.

The last kobe's I wore was the space looking ones addidas put out in the late 90's.
That shows how much I'm not into Kobe.
roll.gif

Anybody buy theStarbury's from Steve and Barrys? %@%*# 8.95!!! They're good beater shows for Bball.
I would not run any shoe over $50 to the ground, it's just a waste of money.

Where you get the Zoom Flight 96's from? I just remember them were some of the most comfortable shoes I ever had besides J's
peace
CROS1

SMH @ these dope 90's bball shoes coming out when I'm broke. Isn't there talks about the penny 2 releasing? if they do, I'd have to killmyself.

Originally Posted by IamCROS1

Where you get the Zoom Flight 96's from? I just remember them were some of the most comfortable shoes I ever had besides J's
peace
CROS1

CROS1, they've got the black zoom 96s on PYS.COM.
Also, stopped by your PB shop today after skating the boardwalk. Excellent customer service.
pimp.gif

Received my 95's Zooms from Eastbay yesterday (placed order in Dec w/discount). They are fresh to def!

Did anyone watch the ProBowl? I never waste my time watching it, but my cousin said Cro had like 2 or 3 INTs. Glad to see he is reppin' SD right!

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Received my 95's Zooms from Eastbay yesterday (placed order in Dec w/discount). They are fresh to def!

same here! i've been waiting forever for these to retro. these were my kicks i used to ball in my jv-varsity years.

i bought 2 pairs and plan on buying 2 more pairs when they get marked down or when they flood ebay. the quality is just as good as the OG's.
next onthe list...kobe 3's

^nice i need to get my hands on a pair of those, hopefully swoosh gets them!

its been a min since ive been on here, hows everyone doing? warmin up now!

why you gotta rub it in with those uptempos?!
laugh.gif
now nike needs to retrothat particular colorway.

yo can you guys do me a favor and be on the lookout for the zf95s anywhere in san diego for me?

Just found out that Chargers Season tickets went up to $900 for plaza level.
sick.gif
Word to my boy Armeezy. I'll take care of Plaza 22 until you get back!

Damn, I am going to be broke.

Crazy how it was $490 back in 03 and now it's $900 bucks. The Spanos family is makin' a killin' off us fans.

^for real. i remember the year we played the jets in the playoffs, i had 2 seats for season tickets, and they both cost as much as 1 seat now.
btw, the zf95s are up on eastbay and sure enough i picked up a couple pairs. actually, my gf is getting a pair for valentines.

I just ordered my tickets earlier this morning for the Kanye concert in April @ the Sports Arena. Anyone else planning on going?

Back
Top Bottom