(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

SD cats! I just moved here from the Bay can anyone let me know about any urban account shoestores and clothing stores? Oh yeah, were are the hoopin spots? leagues? tourneys? Im north of SD, I gotta LA fitness mbrship but comp is weak even though I seen Brian Cook from the Lakers up there a couple times

the new mitchy slick just dropped today..go support SD!

South San Diego ALL STARS!
9396BIGBODY (banned),Bubblegum SOLES, Dunk These, Luckyiam619

^^^^ballinsincekneehigh yo the good places to go hoop at well theres a few places ummm rohr park in bonita tues and thurs and sundays is good courts suck but peeps is good if u can catch them there then the gym in balboa park next to the areo space muesum is good like in the afternoons couple other spots and as for urban accounts only shady shiekh had them but they lost there account with jordan wich ive been meaning to ask weres everyone gettin there grapes at

i got a question....how would u get the Jordan III retro in 2007? do u camp? when do u wait in line? i'm a newbie to shoes....

thanks! i live in san diego (i go to sdsu)

^
Which one are you talking about?

The cool grey IIIs? The Fire Red IIIs? The black/cement IIIs? or the true blue IIIs?

Well to answer your question, depending if you got a common size or not, I would get up early and line up.

If you go to State, closest shops to you that carry Jordans would be the Fashion Valley Mall. You can either line up at Footlocker, Footaction, and depending if they really got their JB account suspended, Shady Shiekh.

But if you got the loot and you don't mind throwing down cash, cop em early from PYS or some other website not called Uptempo Air.
tongue.gif

BTW, here's a present for all you Charger fans who probably didn't see my posts in the Sports & Training forum.

riverssapp2.gif

sapptantrum.gif

Quote:
Or just add these spots in the SD shop guide.

Not bad of an idea Christer, I just might do that during my down time at work tomorrow if a sticky ain't made.
[/b]​

and for the mira mesa heads i think its called Alejandro's theyre open 24 hours and got 2 drive through windows, but they need to step up their carne asada fries game. but their cali burritos are the @#%$, and pollo asada burrito is :pimp:
pimp.gif

looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

readyon3^^^^^ hey it says your looking for playoff xiii's i have a homie with some for sale its a size 9.5 vvvvvnds but can pass for ds comes with og box and everything get at me when you can just tryin to help you out

Quote:
and for the mira mesa heads i think its called Alejandro's theyre open 24 hours and got 2 drive through windows,

They're not open 24hrs anymore. They close at like 1:30 or 2am.

Quote:
and for the mira mesa heads i think its called Alejandro's theyre open 24 hours and got 2 drive through windows,

yeah caifornia burritoes are the ONLY thing I get there since everything else is mediocre..well the carne asade nachos are also pretty good.. but their burritoes are small

Quick question...

Since Sheikh isn't getting the grapes (Hooray for them, sucks for SD)...does SD have any LS dealers left?

Just wondering.
Or Something.

none of the plaza bonita spots have an LS account? I thought the Finishline down there had Blk/Caro V's?
BTW, not to turn this into a buy/sell forum but I have grapes available up to a size 11 and will be getting bigger sizes in the next 2 weeks. I am in San Diego for meet up as my schedule permits. The price may seem steep to many of you, but it is what it is. Limited release and og colorway.
NOW OPEN​

^
To my knowledge Finishline Plaza Bo does not have an LS account.

If they did get the Black/Caro Vs, then they just recently got the LS account.

I know they got the Citrus VIIs when they dropped, but those weren't L-Style.

[/b]​

hey, i'm lookin into UCSD for college, any info? Environment? education? how hard is it to get in? how bout the area and living..?

Quote:
hey, i'm lookin into UCSD for college, any info? Environment? education? how hard is it to get in? how bout the area and living..?

la jolla area = expensive
parties = SDSU has 'em
education = expensive, but i didnt actually take classes there, but it looks like all the nerds go to that school, so it must be good and hella hard to get in :wow:
embarassed.gif

looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

hey readyon3^^^^ r u still looking for the playoff 13 cause i got a contact with a 9.5 for sale for a decent price well get back at when you can

Quote:

I graduated from there, but it was back in 95 so the school has changed a lot. The environment is the best. Close to everything in San Diego, one of the nicest campuses around, great intramural sports programs, lots of activities to do. From what I hear, it is very hard t oget into now a days. Living can be pricey in that area, but you can find deals and if you get roommates it's not too bad.
NOW OPEN​

SD!

Does anyone know if the W) Taps Chukka's came out at Sun Diego/Blue Room? I know they have or (at least) had a syndicate account. Help!

Back
Top Bottom