(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Quote:
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

I will be in Field 12 row 22

Nice!

Plaza 22 row 6 for me!

SDNT summit tailgate????
tongue.gif
happy.gif

[/b]​

Quote:
Whats up with the Charger home opener this sunday.On my way to work I heard on the radio that game sunday might be blacked out beacuse as of today the game still wasnt sold out.

i supported the cause even though im broke...ill be there plaza 58 row 8. chea!

who's down for an SDNT tailgate mini-summit?
looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

sup everyone but yea im pretty sure everyone knows what happened to shiekh so now im just wondering where is everyone gonna get the grapes at

Kind of late but if you wanna join a different kind of fantasy football league where the team is based on QB's and WR's, join league # 709026 on yahoo. 4 spots left in a 6 man league. It's not mine, I was just browsing through yahoo leagues and wanted to try out something new. Draft is at 10:45 AM Friday morning.

What up SD!

Well the Charger home opener will not be blacked out.Sycuan, KFMB, Donovan's Steak House bought the remaining 1300 remaining tickets.

Got this from the GTP, the best Chargers board on the net.

Quote:
Chargers-Titans game to be televised live
Friday, Sep 15, 2006
Daniel Tucker, Chairman of the Sycuan Band of the Kumeyaay Nation; Dan Shea, owner of Donovans Steak & Chop House; and Ed Trimble, President & Chief Operating Officer of KFMB Stations, and have guaranteed the purchase of enough tickets to lift the television blackout on Sundays game between the Chargers and Tennessee Titans. General seats, including nearly 400 Club seats, remain on sale.

The game will be televised live on KFMB, Channel 8 in San Diego, and KCBS, Channel 2 in Los Angeles. This weekend marks the second straight week that all 16 NFL games were televised live in their local markets and the first time in NFL history to have back-to-back sold-out weekends to open a season.

The tickets will be donated to the police, fire and sheriff departments of San Diego in support of the outstanding service they provide to the community.

Were proud of San Diego and were proud of the San Diego Chargers, said Tucker. We welcomed this opportunity to help give a great football weekend to the community and enable our local fire, police and sheriff departments the opportunity to enjoy the excitement of a great football game.

Shea adds, The Chargers are an institution in San Diego and a source of civic pride. When the games are on live television, its great for Charger fans and helps build community spirit.

We are very please that we were able to work this out, and even more pleased that the police, firefighters and deputies are benefiting from the ticket purchase. We owe them a debt of gratitude, said Trimble.

General tickets returned today by the Titans as well as Club tickets are still available at the Chargers ticket office at Gate C at Qualcomm Stadium, online at Chargers.com - Official Web Site of the San Diego Chargers or by calling (619) 220-TIXS (8497).

There's still some tickets, so go out and get em Charger fans if you've got Sunday open.
[/b]​

dude...if someone cant make it to a Charger game...wanna hook it up with a few tix? you wouldnt want the tix to go to waste would you?

New Stuff in at the
Armory Pacific Beach
1539 Garnet Ave.
PB, CA 92109
858-274-2300

1170819056_l.jpg

peace
CROS1

hey guys I checked out Mega Shoe Factory (RIP CHINAMANS) and they seem to be improving..there's an upstairs now and the layout is exactly like blends, but at least there's more kicks.

Talked to the worker and they are trying hard to get more accounts for the store.

An effort well done esp. since most of us have been dissapointed with the place when they changed owners.

And the workers are nice and stuff so you can never go wrong with that

i was in there the other day and the displays were actually pretty nice. dont they have a quickstrike account?

^^^those tees up there are nice!
I n NY LA
[size=+2]THE KING OF METAPHORS[/size]

Quote:
Talked to the worker and they are trying hard to get more accounts for the store.

Nan, you should of asked them if they got their L-Style account back.
wink.gif

And I don't think they changed owners, just had new investors in them hence the new name? I dunno, I remember somone posted about a year or so back.

BTW,

GO CHARGERS!!!!

Off to the game!!!
[/b]​

Quote:
Nan, you should of asked them if they got their L-Style account back.

I did...I said to the dude "yeah you guys should try to get a jordan Lifestyle account" and he said he doesn't know, and they're trying I guess. Only time will tell. The dude didn't even know if they were even going to get the green beans, so eh

chargers first team since the raiders in 77 to keep their opponents scoreless for first 7 quarters!

and who saw lt blow a td pass hahahaha

anyone here want to sell me a jordan wings belt size L (50 inch)?

by the way go CHARGERS!

PLAZA 22 row 6 was on and pimpin!

now we got 2 weeks to prepare for Baltimore.. the first real test of the season!

was anyone else thoroughly surprised that our secondary was more than decent today? Jammer and Florence had great games, i mean, i expect perfection from the d-line and the linebacker core, but the DB's just surprised me today. and 40-7? jesus christ. i wish we wouldve kept it a shutout. but hey, a win is a win! go BOLTS!!!
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8

does anyone know where to get the lemar and dualey shirt with biggie on it in san diego i know it was in the old san diego thread but i dont member so please help thanks

dude went to the game today...it was my first time having plaza seats (plaza 58, row 6 - the other end zone) it was hella hot.

the D destroyed the titans...less than 50 yards at half. and Rivers played great, so did turner.
looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Back
Top Bottom