(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Orlando Penny's dropped at these footlockers in San Diego:

Fashion Valley (all sold out in matter of minutes)
UTC (did not open their box until saturday morning)
Horton Plaza
Mission Valley

I got a couple of pairs that I wanted, so don't wait up!

Quote:
emind me a lot of my favorite adidas shoes ever, the Equipment Mercury line...

Lowtop, black mesh upper, look like they take ques from the adidas Plush

3 Formotion pods...forefoot straps made of a very nice gold/silver meterial that you can see your reflection in...

"619" all over the shoe...

Pretty sure they are going to be something like $85-100

:wow:
eek.gif
..Hopefully it doesnt look tacky..
"One to rock, One to stock, and One for other N's to Jock"

CHARGERS BOYYYS ...LT JUST PUT IT DOWNN ON THEM K.C..LOL WE ARE GOIN ALL THE WAYY TO DA SUPERRRRRRRRRRBOWL..!!!

GAME TIME!!! 2 more reg games to go. just need to continue holding it down. i hope michael turner stays, but it's goin to be tough knowing he can start somewhere else. if az picks up punt and kick returns, then that lessens turner's use.

Quote:
WE ARE GOIN ALL THE WAYY TO DA SUPERRRRRRRRRRBOWL..!!!

We have to win in the playoffs first.

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Man it was a busy weekend for me.

My pickups this weekend were:

Sat:Fire Red V's
Sunday: Red Stabs, Orland Colorway Penny 1's, and last but not least my second pair of the team USA colorway ZKI's, this pair I got is the one that has the silver asia exclusive Kobe box.

Yo Dennis hit me up if u want the white/blk/canyon gold Kobe Laser 2K4's or the team USA ZKI's.
"Well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

Quote:
Yea, when was the last time the Chargers won a playoff game?

I can agree.

Some of my fellow Charger fans are getting a little over zealous with the whole Super Bowl thing.

First off, I can understand that believing in the Chargers is a good thing. But do I have to remind peeps of the Colts last season? Everyone thought that they were a shoe-in and look what happened.

Don't be the Charger fan that says Super Bowl this and Super Bowl that and winds up looking like a damn fool if the Chargers lose out.

One game at a time folks. One game at a time.

Like what Nanbeezy said, when was the last time the Chargers won a playoff game? 1995.

As awesome and great the Chargers are right now, nothing is for sure. Believe that. Just let everything unfold on it's own and don't end up looking like a fool.

It is what it is.

TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Dennis,

Good "It is what it is" reference.

Very fitting.

Great pick-ups by the way.

I have to go searching up in the OC/LA area for those Pennys....should be fun.

This weekend I opted out for a pair of used Fire Red Vs and a semi Authentic Wilson/Pro-Line Junior Seau Home Jersey!
Or Something.

Thank God (and my homie) for the NEX's scratcher discount. I was able to pick up an Xbox 360 for $300. I know another person who got 25% off too. Did anyone get lucky enough to get 60% off?

Quote:
It is what it is.

Exactamundo!! Take it for what it is now, and thats a great Regular season thus far. One game at a time. Let's just hope that Rivers doesnt play like last nite in a playoff game. He has two weeks to bounce back and get his mind right.
"One to rock, One to stock, and One for other N's to Jock"

Quote:
Let's just hope that Rivers doesnt play like last nite in a playoff game.

Rivers plays like that in the playoffs and we're screwed.

LT is awesome, but he can't do it all on his own, especially in a playoff atmosphere where the competition level is raised to another bar.

I'm sure Rivers will step it up and make better decisions in the upcoming games and hopefully in the playoffs.

Rivers is still the truth, but he better keep playing like it and not fall off because last night was just horrid.
TeamLakers

anyone know if the AFC divisional playoff games will be played on saturday the 13th or sunday the 14th??
for sale *NIKE AIR JORDAN I wht/blk-varsity red (patent) 10.5 VNDS*
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."
KOBE BRYANT​

Quote:
i heard it on xx sports radio and while there hasn't been any official word as of yet, marcus giles said it himself..

Something like a two year deal right?

I heard on Scott & BR this morning when they were talking to Uncle Ted.

Looks like he leaked the info during Brian Giles' tailgate yesterday during the Charger game.
TeamLakers

so Cold at the Charger game last night. After the game I went straight to the car and BLASTED the heater. Last Year I got sick at the Raider night game. It was dope tho.

Any1 pick up the Burgundy v's?

^ Dennis...

I know you're a season ticket holder...is there any way for none ticket holder buy Playoff games tickets yet? I need 2 tickets for me and my cousin. and are they the same price as the regular tickets?

thanks...
....you are not READY!
TEAM SD - Member No. 10.5

Quote:
I know you're a season ticket holder...is there any way for none ticket holder buy Playoff games tickets yet? I need 2 tickets for me and my cousin. and are they the same price as the regular tickets?

I dunno about that one.

Apparently, the rumors I'm hearing so far are that for season ticket holders we cannot purchase any extra playoff tickets on top of our original playoff tickets like 2004.

Also, it looks like the playoff tickets may only be available to current season ticket holders and new season ticket holders who have purchased for 07. It looks like they may not be doing that raffle that they did last time at the stadium.

A couple of my homies have purchased season tickets for 07 in order to get their playoff tickets. I think they were asking for $400+ up front. I paid about $216 for my playoff tickets, but that includes the divisional game and the afc championship ticket.

Face value for the divisional game is $115 while the AFC championship game is $160 for plaza level seats. So expect to pay a pretty penny if you're going through a ticket vendor.

I've heard that there's been some season ticket holders who have already put up their playoff tickets on stub hub.

You can check there. I know one of my neighbors that sits a couple rows in front of me who actually lives out in AZ. She continues to buy her tickets season in and season out and sell them on ebay or whatever ticket vendor.

Quote:
so Cold at the Charger game last night. After the game I went straight to the car and BLASTED the heater.

For real though Matt.

It was freaking cold that night, especially the post tailgate.

PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME!!! GO CHARGERS!!! I pray we get homefield advantage.

2yyyr7o.jpg

47vwch2.jpg

TeamLakers

^
Only one of them is mine though.
tongue.gif

TeamLakers

Back
Top Bottom