(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

^^

Yo Matt, I guess you'll be attending the Top 12 Tailgate at D3? LOL. Did you win the tickets off of Ed-Bay. HA!

But yeah, in regards to those purple pigeons...

I saw one of the dudes post this...

iamxtian:
anyone in SD want mars, black caro Vs, black/red IVs, beat XI black/red, nubuck xiis, purple pigeons?

You might want to hit him up and see if he has your size because I would assume those things are pretty much sold out everywhere in common sizes. Then again I could be wrong but I could really give a rat's bootay about SB dunks anyway.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

wouldn't it be nuts if the chargers play the saints in the superbowl?!?! i for one am not mad at drew, i was pissed that we let him go!!! he's doing well over there and rivers is doing enough to keep the team going. i'd like to see the chargers versus the saints over any other nfc team...well maybe the bears.

Chris, the starters will only play 1.5 quarters at the Arizona game haha.

How many pairs of the Fab Forces did you get?
All of your twelve are belong to us.

you guys need a chat room. seriously. :nerd:
nerd.gif

damn...this thread >>>> I feel bad for drew brees thread. (sports and training)
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42
Good bye K-Fed...I bet Britney will do that PLAYBOY photoshoot...or maybe some VIVID Videos.

Quote:
rivers is doing enough to keep the team going.

Personally, I think he's doing more than enough.

Dude is ballin' for a first year starter, granted, he's made mistakes here and there, but he can only get better.

The Chargers are built to get better, and I wouldn't be surprised if we went into Dynasty mode. We've got a young core of players and we've got them pretty much locked up.

Thank you John Butler (RIP) and AJ Smith.

Quote:
damn...this thread >>>> I feel bad for drew brees thread. (sports and training)

Well, that's what happens when you get San Diegans together to discuss the topic, who actually experienced Brees first hand in SD, instead of being an outsider looking in who's only been able to see Brees ball in NO.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Quote:
Chris, the starters will only play 1.5 quarters at the Arizona game haha.

maybe so...we'll just have to see how baltimore and indy does. we have to keep winning games in order to keep home field advantage through the playoffs. get to see matt play too though.

to answer your other inquery...i just bought 2 pairs.

i dunno why but my other SN got banned...

....you are not READY!
TEAM SD - Member No. 10.5
....why did READYON3 get BANNED?

AI is now a Laker? THATS CRAZY.

Im not a Laker Fan but Kobe + A.I. is nuts
....you are not READY!

^ nevermind thats a PS....my bad.

now i feel smart....
....you are not READY!

Looks like Az Hakim is coming back to San Diego. I say its a good pickup. He's a veteran and could be a really good KR/PR and a #2 or #3.
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

AIM: itsrsinwayufreak
eBay: chonrsinway8
E-Mail: [email protected]

az is back? lol good deal. remember partying with him, his girl, and ryan howard at his crib two summers ago. didnt know who ryan howard was that night and we kept calling him fiddy.
Team Disgruntled
Fire Gentry Humphrey
THE INSPIRATION

Anyone here go to the LA Fitness gym in Eastlake? I'm wondering if it's crowded around 7-8 AM, or when is the best time to go? I used to work out at ARC @ SDSU, but ever since I graduated my workout game has fallen off. :lol:
laugh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

Quote:
Anyone here go to the LA Fitness gym in Eastlake? I'm wondering if it's crowded around 7-8 AM, or when is the best time to go? I used to work out at ARC @ SDSU, but ever since I graduated my workout game has fallen off.

I'd assume it would probably be like 24 on H-Street.

Just avoid the times people would normally be there.

I'm sure you'd be straight between 7-8 am.
TeamLakers

I know some peeps were asking but we finally got some of the hoods in with the Shield...

peace
CROS1

Yeah, so like these dropped in SD yesterday.

49b0g2b.jpg

TeamLakers

^
Nice CJM.

I'll be sure to post me and the homies' nine once I get the chance.

I opted for all three.

Fire Red Vs, Orlando Pennys, and first round and AFC Championship tickets.
pimp.gif

BTW,

CJM, if you're going to the game tomorrow we might need panchos. If you already don't own any, don't buy the cheap trash bag ones at the stadium.

Go over to turf tech at the Chargers power party, get the free seat cushion they're giving out. It comes with a pancho that'll be suitable for tomorrow night's wack weather.

Oh well, looking forward to the game and the tailgate nonetheless.

Me and the homies will be over at E3 so come stop by for some food and drinks and a game of Kings.
happy.gif

TeamLakers

nice cjm and kb8........

kb8 where did you cop?

cjm hit me up.... are you going to get more wii's tomorrow ?

jd58
SD team member # 58
aim: JDUBBZ58

Back
Top Bottom