(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Quote:
let's hope all of us who aren't fans of this move are eating our words.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

norv is a good o-coordinator (he made the niners offense pretty respectable) and he's def good at establishing the run...w/ the raiders lamont jordan was pretty damn good, even though that team was sorry. and w/ the niners u know what happened to frank gore :pimp:
pimp.gif
ed playin better. for the chargers' offense, LT is just gonna rack up even more yards than he does and rivers will improve...but...either way, you guys are way too good a team to be affected by a coach so i wouldnt be worried haha
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

I am not a Charger fan nor a Norv backer, but I think the Chargers have enough talent, that they don't need a top notch coach to win a Super Bowl. If they don't win this coming year though, I would say the Chargers should fire AJ in order to get a Pete Carroll because the window on LT is definitely closing based on how long RB's typically last in the league. Plus RB's are always one play away from ending their career a la Bo Jackson and Terrell Davis.
NOW OPEN​

Quote:
dang anybody heard from that Aniel dude? where's he been?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

what's up Dennis!

yeah man..layin low tryna save money..so i had to sacrifice all these footwear temptations.. lol.

jus back to check up on everything!

...SUMMIT?? jk
TEAM SD! member #14
JUST CUZ I STAND ABOVE YOU, DONT MEAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME

Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue, Suite B./ San Diego, Ca. 92101/ Ph: (619) 955-8046
We're on Myspace, add us!

Dennis, you need to hit me up next time you go to the base! You never answer your phone anymore. I need to practice! Let me know if I have already been replaced. I dont mind. I figured niketalk would be the only legitimate way to get a hold of you. haha.

Quote:
I always thought Alpine outlet was better. At least they get Jordans...never seen San Ysidro get jays.

San Ysidro gets J's just wack ugly colorways like all of the XIX's, east regional XX's.Last decent pair of J's they got was the black/silver XVII's which was a long time ago.

To bad I slept on the black out ZKI's for $34 bucks though.One of my homie's checked and said San Ysidro and Viejas didnt have my size anymore.
"Well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

Quote:
Dennis, you need to hit me up next time you go to the base! You never answer your phone anymore. I need to practice! Let me know if I have already been replaced. I dont mind. I figured niketalk would be the only legitimate way to get a hold of you. haha.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I'm over my minutes. Just text me. That's why I'm barley answering my phone.

Friday. Bowling for sure. Call Gabe.

On a side note, look what the greatest wide receiver of all time had to say about Norv Turner....

Quote:
Jerry Rice: Norv Turner 'Had No Control' Over Raiders

Posted Feb 20th 2007 1:02PM by Michael David Smith
Filed under: Raiders, NFL Gossip, NFL Coaching
Add Jerry Rice to the long list of people who think the San Diego Chargers' decision to hire Norv Turner was a bad idea. On a radio appearance this morning, Rice said Turner was a good offensive coordinator, but that he lacked the motivational skills necessary to be a head coach.

"He could not motivate the players," Rice said. "He had no control."

Rice played for the Raiders in both of Turner's years as the team's head coach, and it's possible that he has an ax to grind: Turner kept Rice planted firmly on the bench in 2004, leading to Rice leaving for Seattle after four games. Still, in all of his stops Rice was known for showing respect to his coaches, and a coach who gets called out by Rice probably leaves something to be desired.

At this point, does anyone think the Chargers made the right move by firing Schottenheimer and hiring Turner? Anyone other than A.J. Smith, I mean?

For more on the Turner hiring, check out NFL FanHouse's new "Pressing Issues" feature, where we examine how badly he hurts the Chargers' chances, reasons for optimism, and guys who might have made better choice
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
4L8O15S16T23!42

its my birthday this weekend...whats goin on in SD?
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

its your birthday?^

hmmm head down to Tj for some surf and turf
(If you know what I mean) :lol:
laugh.gif

after that stop by Puerto nuevo for some Cheap lobster ummmmmmmm!

BTW: what ever happen to SD own DUNK THESE! :rolleyes
eyes.gif

EL TUCOMANO

I made these shirts special edition for Workmens in LA since they requested it...I ran a few extra for the shops in SD so if you guys are coppin the Cool Greys this weekend stop by at either location downtown or PB and we will have these shirts....I already gottem printed and its a huge print compared to the SDthing shirts...Only 40 pieces between the two stores...

Also I flipped up a new SDthing shirt sorta simlar but with 3 colorways similar to the CA one I will post a jpeg of the colorways we might have them this weekend but for sure next weekend. We matched them up with the shoes were getting from UNDR CRWN that come in any week now. As well as some popular J's that have been poppin up...

peace
CROS1

I came by the SD location today CROS1, were you the one wearing that CAthing shirt?

I was in the red suedes.
Team SD
Member #21

Yeah that was me...Got the shirts like 2 minutes before you walked in haha. Had to throw it on...Thanks for coming by sorry were bare at the moment but once we move we will be stocked back up and good to go once again...
peace
CROS1

CROS1, you guys get that LRG shipment at PB Armory yet? I was in there last week and dude said someone was suppose to pick it up.
I wear all my shoes, if that matters...
FVFL OG Triple OG Member #1/2

Man were getting dicked with that one. We dont get along with our UPS driver and he sent it back. This time LRG sent it and only 3 of 4 boxes showed up and we had a money order to cover all the boxes so they wouldnt release them to us until all the boxes show up. So basically were screwed til Monday or Tuesday when they all show up together. So I will post up when we get it in...Sorry for the wait...
peace
CROS1

^Good lookin out cros. I know some people that work for UPS. I'll try to punk someone for you. lol
I wear all my shoes, if that matters...
FVFL OG Triple OG Member #1/2

Yeah we know a gang of the homies that work for UPS and they all agree that our driver is a punk...We usually have cool drivers but this quarter we just got stuck with a complete moron...Oh well in a few months hopefully he gets put on a different route....
peace
CROS1

Back
Top Bottom