(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

new goodies in at future of style:

DOTD (sz 10.5)
sho_nike-day-of-the-dead-dunk_orange_m.jpg

SB Sharks (sz 6)
sho_nike_dunk_shark_red.jpg
=21&stop=40[/URL]
peace

Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101

we're on myspace. ADD US!

I was gonna post here but being its looking like one big ad I'll just keep my post to the Armory Survival Gear Thread hahaha....Can't knock the hustle though HAHA...
peace
CROS1

Did anyone see the Jordan Elephant print jacket in SD over the weekend?

I was out of town, so I was unable to keep the search going locally?
Practice, Practice, We talking bout Practice, not about the game, but Practice. C'mon Man Practice!! -Iverson

I didnt see any but then again I wasnt necessarily looking for them either...Only place I seen them was during All Star Game weekend at Laced in Las Vegas..But havent seen the in SD heard they moved quick though for the stores that did carry them...
peace
CROS1

NOW HIRING AT THE ATTIC[email protected]knowledgable, 18 year-old & up individuals with flexible schedules (EMPHASIS on morning availability) for both San Diego and Buena Park locations. You must HAVE reliable transportation above all.

If you've sent a resume in the past, and are STILL
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

Undr Crwn Lay Ups in store now...get the jump on everyone else...Also Undr Crwn gear will be available early next week....

Mention Niketalk and recieve 10% off your purchase...

peace
CROS1

peace
CROS1

^

I remember seeing that undrcrwn gear in the last Dime magazine with Gilbert Arenas on the cover.

The shoes are pretty dope, but I think that cement jacket is fire.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Yo, for all you Christians, rumor has it, LT will be doing his testimony at the Rock Church on Sunday at all services.

I'm not sure if this is true, but for those that attend the Rock, can you guys confirm?

I go over to Horizon Christian for Church, so I'm not sure what really goes down at the Rock, but I would assume it's a good Church since it was born from Horizon.

Pastor Miles drops knowledge. I've only been to one service there though.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Yo wheres the Rock at? North County? I work with this girl and she says LT is at her church all the time. I can ask her when I see her tomorrow.
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

does anyone here think we should try and get JOE HORN?!? i know we picked up az late last year, but w/ the departure of keenan, we need another good veteran to help our wr core. any thoughts??? any love for joey porter to step in for donnie?

Quote:
Yo wheres the Rock at? North County? I work with this girl and she says LT is at her church all the time. I can ask her when I see her tomorrow.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

a few pictures from All-star weekend @ Nike town
For those who are chris paul fans:
i82.photobucket.com/album...IM0951.jpg

i know there are kobe fans here:
i82.photobucket.com/album...IM0954.jpg
to bad the outfit was not for sale!!!!

Lebron fans:
i82.photobucket.com/album...IM0949.jpg
i82.photobucket.com/album...IM0947.jpg
i82.photobucket.com/album...IM0950.jpg

look who I ran into:
i82.photobucket.com/album...IM0964.jpg
i82.photobucket.com/album...IM0922.jpg
He wish he stayed with the colts!!!!

And this:
i82.photobucket.com/album...IM0955.jpg

Yeah the Rock is on Aero right down the street from MVCF at the 4 points Sheraton. Pastor McPherson is a good pastor and ex-Charger so that sounds about right that LT would be there.
NOW OPEN​

Just got an update of LT being at the Rock.

He's doing his testimony at the Easter Service over at Cox Arena at 10:00am.

TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

^
I know a DJ from Sleeping Giant.

DJ Niques. His mx tape is pretty good. Alot of soulful tracks he put together. He's some white dude I work with. Real cool but hella annoying sometimes.
TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

i was on chriscutz' myspace and his blends are on point plus DownBeatSoul is the truth.. also DJ Fresh one has some really good mashups on his artist page on that giantsarise page
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101

we're on myspace. ADD US!

I cant remember who it was that sent me a message asking for pics of the Patent Avengers I have for sale, so if you see this send me another PM. sorry I just got a new LapTop. Thanks.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Back
Top Bottom