(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Restocked on the James Brown T also got some new stuff from Akrylic and Undr Crwn should be in by the time you get down there...

peace
CROS1

New Chargers Jersey?...

l_f85c00acc2ae62bc66cee1526e269921.gif

^^^PLEASE NO!!! just from that pic, they look fugly!!! even the font they chose for the numbers look like some arena football crap. dunno about the white collar ring too...to some it up...rubbish...

Just saw the pic of the new jersey in the Chargers forum just right now.

Not feelin' them.

Should have kept it the same.

Reminds me too much of the Falcons jersey.

Quote:
even the font they chose for the numbers look like some arena football crap. dunno about the white collar ring too...to some it up...rubbish...
:x
sick.gif
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

I always thought they should put the horse on the helmet like this, but without the Bolt!!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

^^ that is true, ......But I have a feeling the uni's are going to look better than what most think...I cant to see the white uni's!
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

Just heard on the news that the new helmets are white with boltz and black numbers on the back :smh:
smh.gif

here you go...even worse than i thought!!! looks cheap...

32480_282wh.jpg
The redesigned bolt will be featured on a new metallic-white helmet. The three redesigned jerseys will follow the same color scheme as those in the past. The Chargers will continue to wear navy jerseys with white pants for most home games and white jerseys with navy pants on the road. The redesigned Powder blue jerseys with white pants will be worn on special occasions at home.

What did they do? :x
sick.gif
haha.
myspace.com/bigtrginsd

I need your old L-R-G 2xl 3xl & 4xl

Especially looking for a Giraffes Baseball Jersey!

Damn those are :x
sick.gif

They should have went with blue pants. Blue/Blue just like the uni they wore on monday night back in 03-04.

White helmet? 0]
alien.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Yea I know....

We all hate the new unis.

BUT its something we have to get used to.

Even though we can barely see the helmet on chargers.com, I can see the powder blue on the bolt.

I think the helmet will be pimp. :pimp:
pimp.gif

the look is slowly growing on me. i don't think it's trash or ugly. it's just new and something that most of us aren't used to. the new look is already growing on me..

they could've done without the "CHARGERS" name/logo above the numbers though. that's the only thing that really bothers me about the jerseys.

and away games should just be white jersey and white pants. that look would seem pretty sleek IMO.

sideviewmw1.jpg
F/S: Size 10.5 Beams x Creative Recreation Cesario High Black/Ostrich

Well, regardless if I don't like them, I'm going to buy an authentic LT anyway. :b
tongue.gif
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!
4L8O15S16T23!42

Yeah its slowly growing on me too. I thought they were trash when I first saw them but that last picture makes them look alright.

BUT there was absolutely no need to change the jerseys. They were the best jerseys in the nfl.

I wish the numbers on the shoulder were beneath the bolts, but oh well, I'm not the designer.

And like others, though I'm not really feelin them right now, will probably be getting an authentic LT once they come out. I just hope they're not $300+.
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

Back
Top Bottom