(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

I like the new look a lot. Its more form fitting so LT will break a lot more of those weak tackles. not that he gets taken down by that weak stuff, but the white helmets look sick in the sun, my boy works in the advisory staff for the bolts and he showed me a pick, the helmet looks dope. trust me. But what Beezy was sayin' if we get a playoff run with the new look, Im all for it!!!
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

From the first time I saw these uni's I thought they were dope. My cousin said they look like AFL jerseys, which they kind of do, but they're still dope nonetheless.

4bf2ced.jpg

LT and I

To have him sign. damn price tag. wasn't supposed to go but since I was there said @#%$ it.. might as well.
2cy4kns.jpg

Im sure 10 yrs down the line that 183.15 you spent will be well worth it :pimp:
pimp.gif
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

They'll eventually grow on anyone.

Their our jerseys now. Like them or not. I still think they look wack but hey, I'm going to buy an authentic LT anyway because I'm a Charger fan.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the authentics will retail for at least $300.
:D
happy.gif
:x
sick.gif
>:
mad.gif
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

nooooooo!!! say it aint so Donnie! i hate our management for letting him go...
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

^
Joe Horn signed with Atlanta
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

yeah...i saw the news this morning. man...i'm goin to miss him like i miss seau. it's goin to suck to see him on the other side...again...does anyone else think we should sign joe horn (if he's still a FA)?

Joe Horn is past his prime. he would have been a waste of money as far as im concerned. but how about UNC!?!?! ACC champs bay-bay! the big dance is next!

TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Listening to the radio this morning, and the supposedly the new jerseys wont be available until draft time. Just a heads up.
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

I read somewhere the some merchandise with the new Chargers logo should be available this week or next.
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

They bastardized the Powder Blue jerseys.

Like my man Willie said, the white and the navy blues were enough to mess with. They just had to go and mess with the Powder Blues.

Awww scew it.
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!​
4L8O15S16T23!42

common man!!! what the hell's goin down?!?! jacked up the "throwbacks?" can't even call the powder blues throwbacks anymore!!! glad i bought an authentic one this past season. not feelin the wht helmet either for all the jerseys. should have just kept the navy ones...but that's just my opinion....you know here's a funny thing though...when and if they go retro, they'll wear last year's type jerseys.

^
True, but what makes the Powder Blue jerseys so special is that it compliments the throwback look.

You can take the same color and put it on the new jersey, but it just won't be the same.
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!​
4L8O15S16T23!42

The powder blue is now an ALTERNATE jersey for the Chargers. Hence, the white helmets.

I, too, wish they would've kept the powder blues throwback, but whatever. I remember hearing that the Chargers organization wanted to have one solid team color last season because they didn't like how the stadium was filled with white, navy, or powder blue. I remember them telling the fans to rock POWDER BLUE, so I'm guessing that's "the" charger color, which is probably why it's an alternate now.

Back
Top Bottom