(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Sosomething laid back ...
D.(ead) I.(dealistic) D.(esperate) I.(nventor) P.(ioneer) P.(hilosophers)​

Rio De Gado is wayyy expensive on friday nights, its like 46 bucks a person on weekend nights. take your fam to The Strip Club, its way cheaper but also very good.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Going to be in San Diego(from tucson,az) March 22nd to the 25th
Im hitting up downtown on the 23rd. What shops are near there that i should hit up? Hows the trollie? I'll arrive in SD around 1 on the 22nd, whats should i hit up that night? Im hittin up Seaworld on the 24th. Sugges? thanks

^^^ Nevermind.....SMH....Should have put the J and the 58 + Robb Field together... haha dont be late....game is at 2:45 sucka!

Quote:
Whats a good spot for me to chill n eat maybe a club on friday night? A casual club im a mad reggae head if that helps.

I've heard FACES in 5th ave downtown plays Reggae on Friday nights but double check to see if they do.

Reggae is kinda hard to come by on Friday and Saturdays...Most of the dope reggae nights are on Sunday, MOnday and Thursday...This friday heard theres a party at Deco's a Wild on E! party which might be pretty cool I dont think there gonna be playing too much reggae and dancehall though also if your more into a smaller intimate party check out Red C which is across the street. On saturday my homie Fingaz spins at Red Circle which is pretty decent. And after hours down at Belo is real nice Ragz spins classic hip hop and newers stuff plays a nice variation of stuff and that lasts til 4am...
peace
CROS1

might check out the braveart exhibit around noon. thx for the heads up. since i work in carlsbad, encinitas is on the way. was looking on that site. it only shows in bc canada? why encinitas of all places??

Has anyone ever been to one of these Underground Denim sales and know if it is worth goingt to? There is one this weekend at the Catamaran Hotel and I was wondering if anyone knew what the selection and prices are like for guy's denim.
NOW OPEN​

The23Game .....hahahahahaha better be ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jd58
SD team member # 58
aim: JDUBBZ58

KOBE is re-dunk-ulous. 65 points? Holy Hell. that man is amazing...
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Just when I thought I was about to commit fan suicide.

Hot date. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Laker W. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Kobe drops 65. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Anyone going to the Clipse concert tonite at the Belly Up?
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

Nanbeezy - is the Clipse show a 21+ event? Thanks.
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

i went to the new Commissary spot yesterday and I think it's
pimp.gif
IMO. A lot of fresh new stuff too.
"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

KlassSickFresh -- im loving your Avy... i watched it 15 times in a row. hah!
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

yeah there's more room. it's not narrow like their last location. the setup is really good imo. They really stepped their game up.
"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

Back
Top Bottom