(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

whats up SD! whats really good with the weather?
JayMosEnvied

"Thought I was fcuked up with no shoes till I met me a dude with no feet" Joe Budden

i dont liek the shizz either. but the lightning was kinda sickkk....
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

^^ yeah the lightning was pretty ill! saw a few big ones on the way home.
JayMosEnvied

"Thought I was fcuked up with no shoes till I met me a dude with no feet" Joe Budden

"WOMENS CLOTHES UP TO 50% OFF!!!

DENIM 20%OFF!!!

SHOES 20%OFF!!!

JACKETS AND HOODIES UP TO 50% OFF!!!

DON'T SLEEP ON THIS SALE!!!

l_d24c4950a71bd702bed2d4e094a5f9a2.jpg

This weekend...

peace
CROS1

SD is getting O.C . during J releases..Copped my pair at Footlocker FV. They were letting people buy multiples of the same size, usually its one per person. Footaction did the same on the last release, so I thought I would increase my chances by hitting up FL. Was like 40th in line (arrived at 6:45) and had to settle for half a size smaller..Its getting ridiculous now that people are camping out for GR's .
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

^Yeah, but that wasn't a normal GR in my opinion, pretty much everyone who likes Jordans likes the fire reds, haha.
I would expect it to be like that.
WTB: sizes 11-12
Older Blazers & Safari 87's
Also looking for old LRG 2xl and up
Hit me up if you can help me out.

I know this is the San Diego section and all but heres some flicks of the new Armory Japan Shop in Shibuya....San Diego based company makin moves....

BR>

peace
CROS1

damn...armory doing it big! props to cros1.
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

nice! i wish you and your crew the best of luck. expansion to overseas? props.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

must cost a lot of money to open a shop in Japan.
eek.gif

"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

Armory in Japan! Crazyyy

I passed on the Fire Red 3's, I ain't feelin them. They look pink. 32nd st had them for $80. Which is dope.

The Nike KOBE 1's are at Ysidro for $34.99!!! They got a FSR of the wht/grey/blu, And limited sizes in the 1st colorway (wht/red/blk), blk/purple, and blk/wht.

The all white pippen's are $30.00

They had AM 90 Hybrids in a 8.5, and AM 360's in the 8.5 both in the brown/black colorway.

Those shoes that look like Kobe's are $30.00

Yea thats all I can remember, i'll post more if I remember what else they had.
Latterr!

Congrats on going international! That's pretty sick to have a shop in Japan. Hope you guys do well over there.

And thanks Skratch for the update. $34.99 ZK1's is awesome.
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

congrats on making it in JDM land armory. i need new bball shoes.. but not really feelin kobe.. i miss the old crazy 8's.

I know this isnt the right forum, but I want to ask my fellow SDNTer's.

Ive been looking for a fresh pair of the AJ1 Patent Blk/Gold. Well I finally found some but. Is $240 a good price for these DS with Box, RC...???
4L8O15S16T23!42
FREE READYON3​
I need AJ 1 Retro Blk/Gold Patent in SZ 9 - 10.

^
Man, if memory serves me correctly, the black/gold Is hit skeeedro.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

What up SD.

I've been calling the FL's around SD about the Zoom Kobe II's and their pretty much a GR.Mission Valley, UTC, Plaza Bonita, and Horton all confirmed they have them in and will start selling them this thursday.Fashion I called them and they said they werent releasing until 4/19 which I just think the girl employee didnt know what she was talking about, but she also put me on hold and asked another employee.The blk/maize ZKII drop this thursday while the Lakers colorway drops on 4/19 which is good for me since I only have enough funds to get the blk/maize on thursday and by the time the Laker colorway drops I'll have enough money after my b-day to cop those.

Anyways cant wait for these bad boys to drop:

2n1ier6.jpg

SMH and I'm really disappointed NIKE still gave us the ZKII's with same boring orange NIKE box after we saw and heard these were suppose to be the box.

2ivzk0y.jpg

33kzrqr.jpg

"Well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

Back
Top Bottom