(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

not feeling the colorway....the thing with kobes is that they usually only market the laker colorways which causes a problem with other people that arent on the laker bandwagon. i love the ZK1 and the ZK2 doesnt look bad at all but id rather have a white/black colorway of the two.

still trying to find the ZK1....
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

Re-Opening of the Armory Downtown this Friday March 30th...

Limited Edition Back On Da Block shirts will be on sale in Black and White which are limited to 50 pieces per style
as well as a few other colors which will be limited to 20 per color. Don't sleep these shirts will only be printed one time and one time only...

Also gear from some of your favorite brands...

Grand Re-Opening party to come very soon...stay tuned for info...

peace
CROS1

Quote:
still trying to find the ZK1....
:lol:
laugh.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
and because you could match them with a Clipper jersey.

Just messing with you man.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

^ I dont NEED them...I just WANT them.

so anyone looking to join a Fantasy MLB league In Yahoo?. It's my first time playing fantasy baseball, just trying to see what's up and why everyone seems to hate it.

here's the info, if you're interested.

League ID#: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 213351
League Name: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Bases Loaded
Password: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp urmom
Season Type: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Full
Draft Type: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Live Draft
Draft Time: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Wed Apr 4 8:00pm PDT
Max Teams: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 12
Scoring Type: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Head-to-Head
4L8O15S16T23!42
FREE READYON3​
I need AJ 1 Retro Blk/Gold Patent in SZ 9 - 10.

^

Thanks dog.

As much as I was bitter at Shaq for the comments he made about the Lakers, Kobe, and the city of LA after he got traded to Miami.I still respect him to the point where when he's retired he still deserves to have his # retired and hung up with the other former Laker greats @ Staples.I havent forgot like some other Laker fans that he helped the Lakers and was a big reason for the last 3 championships.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Quote:
As for not liking the colorways of the ZKII.Umm I think your sig says it all :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

Anyone have a footlocker or base hookup that can get me the Kobe II in black/yellow for discount? Hit me up on pm!

What's good people, does anyone know or have a sprint hook up? I am looking to upgrade to a PDA 700wx or something in that area, good looking out.....

NY to SD

Armory got some new stuff in at the Pacific Beach shop
Diamond Collabo shirts with Crooks and Castles and Soul Assasins as well as
a few Orisue Shirts
Also Streetwise came in at the downtown shop and a few pieces will make there way to PB as well...check the Armory thread for flicks...
peace
CROS1

LET'S GO PADRES!!!
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

All the Padres did their thing today. Nice to see baseball up and running again. Peavy was Peavy, and pretty much everybody contributed. 1 down, 161 to go.

The Lakers though, eh.
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

Some new @#%$ from 24KGOLD.

24ksampler.jpg

If folks or shops in the SD area are interested in picking some up please drop them a line. Any SDSU heads in here? yodel at them

Where in SD can I find some Orisue gear? Im looking to buy the Red Open Sky hoodie from Orisue.

Everywhere in LA is pretty much sold out of those.

TEAM SHOCKER
...two in the monkey, one in the ba-donkey...

4L8O15S16T23!42

yo cros, nice work on the tokyo armory, just got back from vacation and i randomly spotted it walking to tower records.

Word man thanks Im still waiting to find my way there should get a chance in June when I go to Korea..try and stroll through on the way back for a few days....
peace
CROS1

Back
Top Bottom