(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

01.jpg

this would be dope if undefeated did a collabo with pacman.

^^^whoa...never thought about that. funny the guy whoa signed as merriman w/ the comment of "put jason taylor on the cover"...haha!!!

Put Drew Brees on the cover. :evil:
devil.gif
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

^^^see...that's uncalled for bro...if anybody, put punk *** overrated vince young on the cover. giving that guy love cause he be sorry teams at the end of the season.

^
LOL.

I was just kidding with the Drew thing.

I dunno though, I'm going to have to disagree in regards to VY. Dude is a beast. He got the Titans winning even with that crap team.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

well we play them punks this year dec 9...damn...it's time like this i wish we had rodney in his prime...haha!!! blitz that fu!!! but that's just how i feel.

I'll take Rodney right now over the safeties we have right now..well to play alongside Marlon
TEAM BIOLOGY
From Steve Irwin to Jeff Corwin to Omba Mokomba, we know what's up
official rosterrawsheed, nawth21, bluexsneakerhead

- I personally wouldn't mind LT on the Madden cover. Is there a curse? Possibly. But if anybody can break the curse then theres nobody better than LT to do it.

- I know dude's still hurting from his neck injury, but I would love to see Al Wilson on the Chargers.

- I'm assuming dude above doesn't like Vince Young, but he put up a pretty good showing in his rookie season. Sophomore slump? we'll see.
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

Anyone know where I can still cop this shirt in SD?

273098680_eab04e2bb3_o.jpg

"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

i doubt you'll find that shirt anyway anymore. that was from last season. if any store in daygo had them it (MAYBE) would have been 5&a dime or commissary. the only store that i saw had it in LA was union.

Man, last time I saw that shirt was back in October in Frisco over at Huf Sutter.

Good luck finding it bro, although that shirt is the sickness.
TeamLakers
JUST WIN A GAME DAMNIT!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^
yeah. my listings actually don't start until tuesday night but i just decided to put the link up right now in my sig.

i'm not really sure what to sell them for though. the auction should be up at around 815pm but let me know if you want to shoot me an offer for them. i'm just trying to get rid of a lot of stuff..
f/s on eBay [very used to very near deadstock]:
sz10: air force 1 mid dirk, pippen all star air maestro, air max 90 iD, air trainer 1 energy, dunk high SB shimizu
sz10.5: savier trainer, air max 90 infrared, dunk high SB ice/sea crystal

Got some new stuff in at the Armory both stores...Also for people that were asking about the dookie gold chains got some of those as well in both stores...
peace
CROS1

oh and got these real limited West Coast prints...catchem while you can there real limited...

Back
Top Bottom