(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

hey has anyone see the barkleys hit any spots in sd esp. footlocker
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

^^ I went to FVFL and FA today and didnt see anything...
"It's SHOWTIME!"
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

DOPE shirts Dimas, i'll definitely be on those SD shirts.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

So how about them Padres?

Unfortunately, I can't say the same for our fraudulent football team that needs to get their act together if they want our pipe dream of a Super Bowl to come true.

So anyone still believe that Norv Turner can take us to the promised land???? :lol:
laugh.gif

I had no faith in Norv and never will. Why are we paying Jammer money? Our secondary is trash. But wait, we already knew that coming into this season. In AJ we trust right? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

^ speechless right now .
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

^^^i feel you bro. i didn't want to be the first guy to say anything about the future "san diego chargers of chula vista." haha. they were terrible. i started thinking to myself, how would the game have gone if marty was still around. our secondary does suck, especially our zone!!! i hope jamaal heals quick, we're goin to need him for the season. our D needs to read tackling for dummies too!!! what kind of crap was that?!?! i'm ready for billy to run the offense, anyone else? is it me, or does rivers throw a slow ball? it seems like it kinda floats to where ever he throws...i was never really sold on him to begin with. and yeah, jammer is consistantly...garbage...
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

Tell them Chargers boys to stay out the clubs and spend more time watching film...
"It's SHOWTIME!"
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

ONE loss and you guys are folding.

@#%$.

You learn from losing to the Patriots. See: INDIANAPOLIS COLTS pre 06-07. The Colts had amazing teams fall to the Patriots year after year, of course they persevered and made it to a Championship (rolling over the Pats along the way)

I will go ahead and save these comments, and when we are in the playoffs and you guys are D-riding again I will repost.

Bottom line is we are 1-1. We should try to not be 1-2.

TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
I will go ahead and save these comments, and when we are in the playoffs and you guys are D-riding again I will repost.

With a first round exit.

Quote:
ONE loss and you guys are folding.

That was not just a loss. That was a butt whoopin' exposing all our weaknesses.

On top of that, we got stopped by a defense that wasn't even completely healthy.

I'm not folding, I'm pissed.

Yeah, bottomline, we're 1-1. The way we played yesterday, we should be 0-2.

Quote:
You learn from losing to the Patriots.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

yeah, that game was horrible.

but it IS, still early. lets not let it happen again please!!!!

on a side note...DENNIS -- girl in the urkel shirt??? :pimp:
pimp.gif
I'M A CATALOGUE, YOU THE SAME SONG.

Thats right Bus Stop bringing it live once again....You do not want to miss this one for sure....

Going.com has graciously offered to pay everyones way into the event all you gotta do is RSVP on there website and your in FREE...

peace
CROS1

IN HONOR OF EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE ANCHORMAN, RON BURGUNDY WE BRING YOU...............

"STAY CLASSY SD" NEW HEAT BY: RAZOR SHARP ALL DAY!

Future of Style!
Photos By: Michael Herana AKA Mikesumoto

razor-sharp12.jpg

razor-sharp13.jpg

We will post more designs later.......

If you can wait....... Check out more designs available ONLY at the shop.

Phone Orders Welcome:
SEE SIG FOR INFO......
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Quote:
DOPE shirts Dimas, i'll definitely be on those SD shirts.

yeahitsRUST you know we got you bro....

Quote:
Bottom line is we are 1-1. We should try to not be 1-2.

SupraTurbo619 GO CHARGERS!

Quote:
and oh yeah, Active @ otay ranch should be opening this SAT.

propa Fitted Damn should be dope!

Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue, Suite B.
San Diego, Ca. 92101
Ph: (619) 955-8046
We're on Myspace, add us!

anybody into jiujitsu/muay thai/boxing? if so, i got some free one month trial memberships at city boxing in downtown to give away. if anyones interested send me a PM.

Quote:
That was not just a loss. That was a butt whoopin' exposing all our weaknesses.

On top of that, we got stopped by a defense that wasn't even completely healthy.

I'm not folding, I'm pissed.

Yeah, bottomline, we're 1-1. The way we played yesterday, we should be 0-2.
ing to put on a charger jersey!!! but of course, sat there and handed the ball back to them. the packers are starting pretty hot right now. i thought that should be a garunteed mark in the win column, but it looks like it's not goin to be that easy...unless we get brett to donate a couple of int's that he usually hands out or we start playing our game; that's all it's about.

i'm sure no charger fan is dumpin the squad or jumpin off the band wagon, but the way they are playing is not something to be proud of. heck everyone knows (even from a coach'es stand point), it really doesn't matter what the final record is, it's about doin well enough to get to the playoffs...and when you get there, it's about being ready to do work. let's hope that the chargers have learned and are ready to "do work."
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

CHARGERS remaining schedule...

Green Bay
KC
Denver
Oak
Hou
Minn
Indy
Jackv
Balt
KC
Tenn
Det
Den
Oak

I'm not the biggest Charger supporter on this board, but I can still see them going 10-6 .....

I have other issues of my own, like the Eagles being 0-2..sigh
"It's SHOWTIME!"
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

LT just needs to find his rhythm and it's on.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

hey does 32nd ST NEX have the XBOX elite...?

and is it worth it to buy? or should i just get a regular one.

THANKS SD!
I'M A CATALOGUE, YOU THE SAME SONG.

IDK if buying an Xbox would be a good choice...

After all, it'll end up being broken somehow... Mine started breaking yesterday, screen froze like crazy. Turns out that I have to turn mine in to get a new one.

Check'd the xbox forums and turns out im not the only one w/ other people going thru almost 3-4 xboxes...

^

It's worth it to buy the Elite version if you have a HDTV that has a HDMI port on the TV.Also if you live up north I know that the exchange at Miramar has the XBOX 360 Elite.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

To make room for the upcoming season of clothing were having a sale to get rid of our remaining stock on alot of brands in the store....Come check us out...

FREE w/RSVP compliments of Going.com sign up for there site and RSVP for the event and get in for FREE....Thats right FREE.99 NO CHARGE....

so is anyone in here going to be working at the otay active?
san diego is the place to be

aim - eyyowassupazn

Back
Top Bottom