(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

loving the the cool weather.

that baja story is like out of a movie. apparently they sent more guys to go after them, to finish the job.
QWERTYUIOP
ASDFGHJKL
ZXCVBNM

Quote:
I'm gonna be in town this weekend for ASR/Agenda. Is there anything that's a must-see or must-do while I'm there? I've been to other parts of SoCal but this is my first time in SD. Thanks.

yeah check out TJ's..
QWERTYUIOP
ASDFGHJKL
ZXCVBNM

Come check out our new Fall Line at the Armory Downtown also we will be showing at Agenda as well. Armory Dj's will be djing the entire Agenda Event as well as the Afterparty at Ole Madrid. Also most of the Fall Shirts are in stock now as well very limited quantity til the product hits in Oct. Also heres a sneak peak at our cut and sew stuff coming out in December.

www.ArmoryDistribution.com

peace
CROS1

Anyone see the Shawne Merriman Nike ad yet?

l_f5a2310018e7bd1ccbb9328912ffa35d.jpg

l_2980ea6986c8ba19c55e6845a65461dc.jpg

l_6c328068f3fcbe3fc3dfc016549f87e7.jpg

l_f18de1cea77c0363642cb8fe31fa942b.jpg
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Hey GSATx or NT does anyone have a plug on ASR for tomorrow, I have off and my guy fell through. It would be much appreciated, I am not looking for any hand outs if money or any else is needed I would be down. PM if possible or e-mail @ prny718@yahoo and thanks again....

NY to SD

The YMCA Teen Center will be holding a Madden 2008 Tournament this Sunday during the Chargers game. 3 TVs will be set-up for the tourney and 1 TV for the game. The tournament is only open to 16 people and right now there are only 9 people signed up but of course some people might not show up so sign up anyways and theres a chance you can play. Entry for the tournament will be $3. There will be food and stuff too. There are some changes which need to be made on the flyer. The winner will get a $60 coupon to a game store which they can use to buy whatever they want and the event will start at 1. If you guys have any questions for me, hit me up on AIM: II K1NG KHAN II.

276748363.jpg

Man that surf trip in Mexico link is crazy. I will just bodyboard on the U.S. side thank you.

If anyone's down to drive north we're having a big sale, and if you got a girl to buy @#%$ for, now's the time, we're clearancing alot of our girl's stuff with 2 tables and 2 bins of stuff for only $15 bucks!

saleflyersept7-9.jpg

"I hope you get to a better place in your life where you dont have to walk around TELLING people how cool you are and hoping they look at you."

GEEZUS!!! i know a win's a win, but that was not pretty at all!!! but 1-0 is better than the other way...in other good news, raiders LOST!!! new england here we come...punks
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

Some idiots work at Active in San Ysidro. I was trying to get a shoe and there was one on display for regular price ($89.99), but the exact same shoe was on the sale rack for $39.99. The shoe on the sale rack was a size 12, I needed a size 13. I politely asked for a 13 and showed the girl the display and the sale rack shoe. She goes "uh...ok, let me check." She then comes out with a different shoe in a size 13 that looks somewhat similar. She says "we don't have that one, but we have these and they look they same." I then ask if they regular stock in the back of the original shoe I ask for was on sale, she says "um, hold on." Then this dude comes out and says that just that size 12 on the wall is on sale but not the rest of the sizes, even though they are the same shoe. I ask if there is anything wrong with the shoe on the rack and he says no. So I ask why is just that one pair on sale and not the others, he said "well that pair is an older stock and these shoes are from a new stock...yeah, sorry dude." But they are the exact same shoe. I swear they hire any mouth breather off the street for retail these days.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

threadless

^^You should be getting that price for the advertised price. You should have taken a picture and bring it up to the manager. Otherwise, you can call their 800 customer service number and complain. Usually if you do some complaining you should get some type of discount on future items.
THE DREAMS

Whaddup SD, we've been working day and night in the studio to bring you some new unique flavor to the local tee game....

Not to mention, WE ARE REPPIN SAN DIEGO HARD!

I love this city! Anyway peep the gear and feel free to drop some critique or comments. All are welcome... family, haters, and homies alike!

Introducing RAZOR SHARP ALL DAY by:

Future of Style!
Photos By: Michael Herana AKA Mikesumoto

razor-sharp1.jpg

razor-sharp2.jpg

razor-sharp3.jpg

razor-sharp4.jpg

razor-sharp5.jpg

razor-sharp6.jpg

We will post more designs later.......

If you can wait....... Check out more designs available ONLY at the shop.

One more new design will be released this week!

Phone Orders Welcome:

Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue, Suite B.
San Diego, Ca. 92101
Ph: (619) 955-8046
We're on Myspace, add us!

^^^that's what i was just thinking to myself...haha!!! nice semi-skyline shirt. colors look more "east coast" w/ those colors
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

georgehimself

shaqrules

Ha ha yeah we did turn up the color levels there, but thats what I feel SD really repesents, its becoming a really cool and colorful city, especially with all the clubs and shops all in one area gaslamp and eastvillage are really making noise nationally right now which is cool.

Most def will work on other colorways too...

Wait 'till you see our other SD shirt...

Thanks for the feedback...

Quote:
^^^that's what i was just thinking to myself...haha!!! nice semi-skyline shirt. colors look more "east coast" w/ those colors

Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue, Suite B.
San Diego, Ca. 92101
Ph: (619) 955-8046
We're on Myspace, add us!

Back
Top Bottom