(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

sik do u go on honda tech too cuhz I think I've seen ur name on it I think u did a sale with my homie di2ferio too haha
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

Is it really this HOT in S.D. !!!!!!!! :nerd:
nerd.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Anyone here in SD NT cop Warhawk for PS3 ?The game is tight.Takes a little bit of time getting use to the controls but the game is addictive.

If anyone who has the game wants to startup a clan.Lets start geting PSN ID's and get a clan going.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

^^ there's another asian dude that works at the converse store.. oh yea thats me. We're having a buy one get one half off sale on all shoes. I'll be there from 1:30 - close. yeEE
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101]
Future of Style Thread @ NT

One more week until the season finally starts. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

^^^TRUE!!! can't wait...i finally ordered HD...just in time for "bear hunting" season!!!
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

eyyo, I went to 'sidro on Sunday morning to see what was still in for the 30% off Nike Hoops.

Some cat was buying something like 100 pairs of the 180BB's @ $28 (360BB's too?)...

I grabbed one pair off the pile.

There really wasn't too much to be had, but the outlets hardly ever do anymore.
__________​
but why buy the shoes if you're not going to wear them? - Prof. K

Yeah I saw the guy yesterday at sidro Nike outlet.
He got almost 200 shoes (180 + 360 BB) on 10 AM. Because of that, only 8 & 8.5 sizes remained in that store....

^
Dude, I sent in a resume like almost 5 months ago and I haven't heard crap.

Oh well. Post Office it is.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

How you going to be on NT and promote another sneakerboard?

:smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Hey Y'all,

I'm gonna be in town this weekend for ASR/Agenda. Is there anything that's a must-see or must-do while I'm there? I've been to other parts of SoCal but this is my first time in SD. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom