(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

9 Chargers are going to the PRO BOWL....
* STARTERS

- LaDainian Tomlinson*
- Antonio Gates*
- Lorenzo Neal*
- Nick Hardwick*
- Philip Rivers
- Jamal Williams*
- Shawne Merriman*
- Nate Kaeding*
- Kassim Osgood (ST)

....you are not READY!
TEAM SD - Member No. 10.5

^ and the alternates..

1st alternates
-kris dielman
-marcus mcneill
-mike scifres

2nd alternates
-luis castillo
-shaun phillips

EDIT:
hardwick isn't starting the game. jeff saturday is.
don't click

^^^that's sick!!! congrats to all of them who made it and as alternates too. i can't believe scifres isn't a starter!!!

makes no sense that the giants signed klesko. when they already signed aurelia for 1B. i'm a giants fan to the end. but this year looks scary. felipe alou loved veterans. but i guess bochy loves veterans even more. this has got to be the oldest giants team in league history. only thing i've got to look forward to is barry breaking the record. i won't get my hopes up for anything else.
"Northern Kali-fool-yah, I don't care what you say... I'm from Fairfield, California, USA... We get HYPHY!"

Ok its a few days before xmas and I know you wanting to get your peeps some hot stuff sooooo....Heres some stuff that came in just in time...

aSDthing t-shirts reprinted in brown and a new color...

The West Coast Hoody in Black only limited Edition...

Jack Johnson Jacket by Akomplice

aSDthing Brown Hoody...Gettem while they last only 60 pieces made....

These are all available at both shops....

Armory Survival Gear
1539 Garnet Ave
Pacific Beach Calif 92109
858-274-7300

Armory Hip Hop Shop
630 9th Ave
San Diego, Calif 92101
619-238-8151

peace
CROS1

^^ I just heard it on Smooth Jazz 98.1 @ work. It's catchy and corny all at the same time.
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

^
The Skanic one right?

I'm not sure if it's available the download way yet, but I do know that you can get it here.

Skanic - In the Hall

Quote:
I just heard it on Smooth Jazz 98.1 @ work. It's catchy and corny all at the same time.

They've been playing it like crazy on the Scott & BR show since the rally a couple of Fridays ago.

SDNTer BIGWILLIESTYLE is responsible for the Youtube version prior to the actual studio recording.

I can't believe Scott & BR actually gave that fool props for putting it up.
laugh.gif

JK Willie. LOL.

It should still be up if you want to see the live version from the House of Powder Blues rally.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Coming Soon...

by Fabricali

Exclusive Colorways available at the Armory when it drops...

peace
CROS1

CHARGERS :pimp:
pimp.gif
....enough said fella's. My pops and I both had a mini spazz out seizure when they scored that last TD haha
Peep It! I finally made a myspace. CRAZY!
myspace.com/bigtrginsd

Looking for: Any old L-R-G 2XL & UP, 40-42!
Any Clarks Wally's 11-11.5!

I think I almost had a heart attack.

PR is the MAN!!!
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

that mug was nuts!!! who would of thought it would be that close? i was goin nuts as the time was goin down and rivers wasn't even thinking about spiking the ball!!! a win's a win though. kinda mad that LT or Gates didn't get into the end zone. still one game ahead of b-more and that's what counts right now.

merry christmas to the nt fam...oh gotta authentic chargers helmet as a gift from my lady!!!

Quote:
Merry Christmas all, Dennis, Mike and the family enjoy....

Merry Christmas Jordan and to your family as well.

Merry Christmas to all the SDNTers and the NT fam.

13-2 is a pretty good Christmas present.
TeamLakers

Back
Top Bottom