(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

so SD i got two questions:

--If i RSVP for that warehouse sale, will they notify me by email if i can get in or what? just show up?

--Does anyone know where that Taco Bell joint in Tijuana is? Tide619 mentioned it but i can seem to find directions on the internet. btw, not the taco bell that serves gorditas and chalupas...

THANKS SD!!!
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Yes that was DMC of RUN DMC...Hes wearing a America's Finest City shirt by Armory Survival Gear...

Check out this event@Martini Ranch Shaker Room....

June 28th
@Martini Ranch Shaker Room
528 F ST

Special Guest DJ
DJ HOUSE SHOES from Detroit

also resident DJ's
Dj Charlie Rock
Dj Mada
Dj Thumbprint

brought to you by
Martini Ranch Shaker Room
Armory Survival Gear
and
Dojo Sessions

peace
CROS1

are any of you guys camped out for THE phone. i rolled by at&t mission valley before work 11:30pm and there were like 2 heads in line. anyone have any updates cuz i don't get off till 0730. thanks late.
TEAM SD MEMBER#23​
AIM: mikekLckz​
I'M FROM SAN DIEGO, IF THAT MATTERS

what??? people really camping out for a phone?! thats nuts...
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

What you guys think of Milton Bradley to the Pads?

I dunno. I ain't down with cancers.
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^ he'll probably end up getting injured again. dude can't stay healthy for an entire season.

he's an upgrade, though. the likelihood of us getting a jermaine dye or adam dunn wouldn't have been very good.

and people with optimus prime avatars/pictures are the coolest.
-d.w.a.i.

Quote:
and people with optimus prime avatars/pictures are the coolest.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

What up SD NTers, I from Denver but I will be heading to San Diego in a week and will be staying pretty much right in Downtown San Diego.

Im looking for the best shoe shops in the area, I was there last year only for a couple days and I was only able to hit a couple shops, one being sheik because we have none in CO, but I was highly dissapointed. Just want to know what shops you frequent and which ones I should make sure I hit.

^
Yo!

BLENDS!

three four five
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Anyone know if STM still has their Vans Syndicate account?
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^
I'm just curious if they're going to get the simpsons x vans because supposedly they're rumored to be a syndicate release.

*EDIT

Nevermind, scratch that. They're not getting them.

Good looks on the heads up on the bulletproofs though.
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^
I know of a place that is though..

Sup Fam, hope you guys have a safe 4th of july..
Team SD
Member #21

^
I know what you're already speaking of Darrell.

I just checked myself.

Word to Tick32 on the heads up.
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Just got back from IB, the water is nice and warm and waves are 3-4 fair. Afternoon should be okay too, if you are looking for a non-crowded beach.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

I think the malls are open but as for independently owned stores I would figure there all taking the day off...But who knows most of the festivities dont happen til tonite so maybe peeps are open...
peace
CROS1

I'll stop by tomorrow after work.

101 pages. :pimp:
pimp.gif

BTW is there any 7-11's converted to Kwik-E-Marts yet? I want some Buzz Cola's, Duff Beer and Krusty-O's
TEAMAMFAM

...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20
4L8O15S16T23! 42

Back
Top Bottom