(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

how ya'll doing. having been here in awhile. just bored here at work being that i'm going on my 3rd straight week because of the fires but if any of you guys saw navy helo's during the week, that's the @#%$ i maintain. hope everyone here is straight. GOd bless you guys.
TEAM SD MEMBER#23​
AIM: mikekLckz​
I'M FROM SAN DIEGO, IF THAT MATTERS

@#%$ i forgot the draft was at 8. haha.

forgot not forget!!! PWAHAHA.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greg Oden FTW!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will be out for a couple of months my man...

Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

^
Isn't Greg Oden supposed to miss the entire season?
TEAM XBOX360​
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

^ yeap...I was pretty sure I saw it on FSN that he will be out for this entire season.

Edit...My team is a beast in that league.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
28krqiu.jpg

Im gonna be hurtin on Assists...

TEAMAMFAMILY

^^My team

i honestly think everyone has a good team one way or another but i think consistency is going to play a roll on each of our teams.

Much props to our San Diego friends and family for sticking through these tough times, I hope all our peeps in Chula Vista are okay and are back home, I had to help my in-laws evacuate out of Eastlake. Much love and support goes out to any NT fam that were affected by the fires!

NEW HEAT BY: RAZOR SHARP ALL DAY!

IN HONOR OF OUR FAVORITE TEAM AND MY FAVORITE MOVIE 300 WE BRING YOU THIS NEW JOINT!!!

We call it: "THIS IS SAN DIEGO!"

THIS TEE WILL SELL OUT QUICK GET IT BEFORE IT'S GONE!

Future of Style!

razor-sharp14.jpg

razor-sharp15.jpg

razor-sharp16.jpg

razor-sharp17.jpg

MORE HEAT BY: RAZOR SHARP ALL DAY

We call this: "ASSETS" (SOLD OUT)

razor-sharp7.jpg

razor-sharp8.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN SALE!!!

MOST ITEMS
30-50% OFF TILL HALLOWEEN!

COME CHECK OUT OUR HALLOWEEN THEMED STORE BEFORE IT ALL COMES DOWN!

FREE CANDY TO THOSE WHO DARE TO COME!!!

halloween4.jpg

Phone Orders Welcome:
SEE SIG FOR INFO......
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue, Suite B.
San Diego, Ca. 92101
Ph: (619) 955-8046
We're on Myspace, add us!

^^^ good lookin out but shaq? ehhh...
Quote:

i need a consistent 20 and 10 guy. LOL
Quote:

man sik I'm tellin u shaq and penny on the same team man u might as well do it haha. ya sure he's injury prone but might as well take the risk.

^^ This is not the mid 90's anymore son... Leave the past behind you. Man! Penny was the Lebron of the mid 90's... I miss the old Penny. LOL

p087.ezboard.com/fniketal...&stop=2378
Quote:

Quote:
^^ This is not the mid 90's anymore son... Leave the past behind you. Man! Penny was the Lebron of the mid 90's... I miss the old Penny. LOL

ya i was just playing haha dude u still go on honda-tech?

Quote:
ya i was just playing haha dude u still go on honda-tech?

yeah but there is no more SD thread. too much flaming. we have a meet on nov. 17 at palomar mtn. it's for ephatch.com.
Quote:

monstar you have active players sitting on the bench. how do you expect to win games if you don't start them or utilitize them.
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom