San Francisco best city in the world...if you are kind of yuppie like me

L.A i'm not a fan of at all. It's way too spread out..living in a major city shouldn't require driving. If L.A put in an awesome subway system it'd make the city 100x better. New York..i'd love..but I don't know anyone in NY. Living in SF would be like Seinfeld lifestyle. I can't wait to move there for my internship + for a few years. But yeah...i agree with the transient nature of it...it's best for 20-35 I'd say, and after that it'd be nice to move out of the city to a more affordable place to settle down with wife/kids etc.

I went to SF last week and my car got broken into. I was near Geary street (Richmond). My ipod was stolen smh. Its a cool city but do people get jacked on the regular or was i in a bad neighborhood?
do I know u? Some people I knew got their stuff stolen too but it was 2 weeks ago in Japan town area... dumbasses left a wallet in the car along with an ipod and phone in plain open view

NYC native but went to SF couple years ago and i loved it there.

going back in October. If any SF heads wanna hit up some spots with me lmk.

Love my city. But, I can see why people would pick NYC, Chicago, or LA though for what they have to offer. If I were to have one complaint, it would be the 2am shutdown. I wish more things were open later besides chinese food restaurants, taquierias, and a few diners.

I will always have a spot in my heart for San Francisco. It's an amazing city to visit and I should visit more often, but I could never imagine living there simply because driving in the city is a nightmare (I am aware of their great public transportation). I would take the seafood and weather in San Francisco over what we have L.A. any day though.

i wan to live somewhere where its 20 degrees C allday everyday of the year. I searched and ive seen SF and Perth Aus. multiple times. Is this true for SF?

Last edited:
SF is great and I visit often but the weather and relative lack of diversity when compared to LA make me say LA >

I lived in the Bay for 6 years so SF will always have a place

SF :pimp:
It's not for everyone but the Bay is a perfect fit for me, can't see myself living anywhere else long term.

Last edited:
DAT FOG 
pimp.gif

I like SF, but I love Oakland. The Bay is home, and always going to have love for it.
The Bay Weather tho>>>>
Never too hot and never too cold.

and I miss the Mexican food.

On the other hand, I am enjoying living in NYC tho. Sooooo many things to do.

SF, best city the country.

LA, the most overrated city in the country. Plenty of cousins living living in LA and Anaheim, and i've stayed there for a considerable amount of time. :x

OC>LAC

Waiting for Iron Man to chime in after my response bashing LA...

Last edited:

LA, the most overrated city in the country. Plenty of cousins living living in LA and Anaheim, and i've stayed there for a considerable amount of time. :x

OC>LAC

Anaheim is meh and where did you stay in LA? LA is huge

Usually I hear someone dissing LA their experience was with somewhere hood or somewhere mad far like the Valley

I barely saw any minorities of who lived in the city. Getting back across the bridge once BART stops running is [emoji]128078[/emoji]
Everything is too expensive. Besides that, SF is pretty dope.

nah b,

you ain't touching da latin oasis of the galaxy.

DA HEIGHTZ ! no where do ya'll get to feel like dis

place jumpz and resembles south beach :pimp:

OC>LAC

Usually I hear someone dissing LA their experience was with somewhere hood or somewhere mad far like the Valley

Nah don't get me wrong, I don't like Anaheim either, but Orange Couty is much better..

My family stays in Santa Monica/Venice and West Hollywood.

OC>LAC

Nah don't get me wrong, I don't like Anaheim either, but Orange Couty is much better..

I grew up right on the border of OC. OC and LA are pretty different but I enjoy aspects of both

What didn't you like about SM?

you base your experience off santa monica, venice and west hollywood?

no wonder you say it's overrated

Back
Top Bottom