San Francisco best city in the world...if you are kind of yuppie like me

I like SF, but I love Oakland. The Bay is home, and always going to have love for it.
The Bay Weather tho>>>>
Never too hot and never too cold.

and I miss the Mexican food.

On the other hand, I am enjoying living in NYC tho. Sooooo many things to do.
What part of NYC do u live in and is it hard to get a job out there???? I'm from Monterey Bay 2 hours south of oakland, so the job market is crap out here and I want to get out soon as possible and NYC looks like a great place to live

How is Santa Monica not LA ?

LOL @ Santa Monica being over rated. One of the most beautiful multicultural cities in the u.s.

Cali weather is too warm for my blood and East Coast weather is too humid in the summer...

i need a few months of 30 degree weather for me to be happy

LOL @ Santa Monica being over rated. One of the most beautiful multicultural cities in the u.s.

Because it is a separate city from LA. It is part of LA county but not LA city.

So it's funny dude called LA overrated and mentioned two places that aren't even LA - SM and WeHo

So it's funny dude called LA overrated and mentioned two places that aren't even LA - SM and WeHo

You act like I said San Diego or something hours away. They are in LA county, and are basically suburbs of LA. That's one of the problems with LA. it's too spread out, too many damn suburbs.

SF, best city the country.

LA, the most overrated city in the country. Plenty of cousins living living in LA and Anaheim, and i've stayed there for a considerable amount of time.
sick.gif

OC>LAC

Waiting for Iron Man to chime in after my response bashing LA...
You troll L.A. every chance you get.

SF, best city the country.

LA, the most overrated city in the country. Plenty of cousins living living in LA and Anaheim, and i've stayed there for a considerable amount of time. :x

OC>LAC

Waiting for Iron Man to chime in after my response bashing LA...

You troll L.A. every chance you get.

Which is why his whole take on it is literally a joke. I laughed out loud when he chose the upper class parts of LA and said they were overrated.

Glad OP recognizes what's real with the second half of the thread title. 
laugh.gif

San Francisco is a beautiful city. I wouldn't want to live there though, the weather being the #1 reason, the people and drivability being distant seconds. 

Being a 12 minute car ride from downtown SF during non rush hours > *

Last edited:

You act like I said San Diego or something hours away. They are in LA county, and are basically suburbs of LA. That's one of the problems with LA. it's too spread out, too many damn suburbs.

So you knock the city of LA by knocking its suburbs? Yeah that makes sense

I grew up in the 562 area of SoCal. Nice area but pretty boring, it would be stupid for me to say LA is overrated/boring based on my experience there.

It's like saying SF is overrated and then knocking Daly City and San Bruno :lol:

I love the Bay Area though, hate two of it's teams with a passion (Giants and Raiders), but otherwise, hard to knock it. I love LA though, and all of it's moving parts, people who knock it usually do so by visiting a tourist area or a small outside area and building their opinion off of that.

I like my city and all it's quirks.

This heat wave though, makes me want that Bay Area weather. IMO, it's :smokin. I like the cold, not northeast of the United States cold, but Bay Area cold. I dig it.

From FL. Born and raised in Miami, but SF is my favorite US City. Couldn't fathom living there though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom