Sarah Palin stay takin Ls Haha

Originally Posted by nikehead09

She shouldn't take it personal because Family guy and shows that cross the line like they do don't traget one specific person; they crack JOKES on everyone. People need to learn to have a sense of humor and stop being uptight. I understand that she saw it as a shot at her son, but it was a female teen character, despite them blatantly saying "former governor of Alaska," as she was. If the woman who played the character, who has down syndrome herself, can do it and at the end of the day come out thinking it's pretty funny, Palin should, too.

indifferent.gif

shut up.

She shouldn't take it personal because Family guy and shows that cross the line like they do don't traget one specific person; they crack JOKES on everyone. People need to learn to have a sense of humor and stop being uptight. I understand that she saw it as a shot at her son, but it was a female teen character, despite them blatantly saying "former governor of Alaska," as she was. If the woman who played the character, who has down syndrome herself, can do it and at the end of the day come out thinking it's pretty funny, Palin should, too.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

indifferent.gif

shut up.

Really? That's your response? $%%@.

Palin is the one who parades her children around like some sort of stage mom.... Then tries to claim the victim at every chance she gets (i.e. Letterman joke, etc. etc. etc.). While putting down other people who try to play the victim.... She doesn't want people mentioning her kids quit mentioning them herself at every turn like the media is out to get them. No one cares about Trig, Piper or the gang.. And if I'm not mistaken her oldest Bristol has not only started a group that advises kids on sex. She is now a political consultant. She is fair game and she's an adult.My advice for all of us is let her run in 2012, then let her get massacred, so she can fade into obscurity.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

indifferent.gif

shut up.

I wonder if you guys get the same level of butthurt every time South Park has an episode about the virgin Mary's period blood or they make a Jew/holocaust joke.

She needs to get over herself. She wasn't explicitly mentioned in the episode. ‘I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska.' Come on, that could be anyone.

happy.gif

This reminds me of that Joke:

What's the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and her vagina?

Only some of the things that come out of her vagina are ******ed.

I didn't think it was too funny. I laughed a little. But who cares. Everyone gets made fun of, regardless. Don't they make fun of dead people? like Heath Ledger, and always push the envelope when it comes to what's fair game. They could have made a better joke about Palin, yes. He kid is innocent, and really could have taken a jab at Bristol if they wanted to go after one of her kids.

Either way, this was blown out of proportion. If u worry about who you're going to offend when it comes to comedy, then you shouldn't be doing it. Seth is a very funny and talented guy. I think SP crosses the line on a lot of their jokes, but that's what makes it funny. Sure it's offensive, but that's life.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

This reminds me of that Joke:

What's the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and her vagina?

Only some of the things that come out of her vagina are ******ed.
laugh.gif
who said this?

honestly i don't have a problems w/ it cause Family Guy has went at any and everybody no matter what sex or color.....they say what people say in the closet or amongst others w/ that view......so its funny cause we all know its people out there w/ that view

LOL @ people catching feelings over this for Palin.  Since Palin wants to be a political figure this is the kind of treatment that she gets, rightfully so.  She should have known or at least now knows what to expect, as far as I'm concerned anything with her is fair game.  If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. 
She needs to get over herself. She wasn't explicitly mentioned in the episode. ‘I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska.' Come on, that could be anyone.

Exactly.  If the shoe fits Palin, wear it.

isnt the child with down syndrome actually her daughters child?

or am i just totally wrong.

also people treat ******ed people like theyre gods. have you really sat down and talked with some of the not extreme cases?
some of there are pretty much regular aside from whatever their condition is.
theyre not bothered by these kinds of jokes. most dont even understand.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Palin is the one who parades her children around like some sort of stage mom.... Then tries to claim the victim at every chance she gets (i.e. Letterman joke, etc. etc. etc.). While putting down other people who try to play the victim.... She doesn't want people mentioning her kids quit mentioning them herself at every turn like the media is out to get them. No one cares about Trig, Piper or the gang.. And if I'm not mistaken her oldest Bristol has not only started a group that advises kids on sex. She is now a political consultant. She is fair game and she's an adult. My advice for all of us is let her run in 2012, then let her get massacred, so she can fade into obscurity.

Bringing your family to campaign events isn't parading them around.  What candidate hasn't brought his/her family out in public.

Let me understand this - Palin has to do something differently so other people won't attack her? 
laugh.gif

How is someone being recognized in the media a license to demean and character-assassinate them over and over for no reason other than to be mean?

As for '12, who knows who the GOP nominee will be.  You can, however, be sure that Obama is dead man walking.  Dude's finished.

IMO it was not rude, offensive or wrong, it was just a dated and not very funny joke.

I love Seth McFarlan's stuff, (well at least Family Guy when it was funny), I think that Sarah Palin's personal and political views are antediluvian, I culturally identify with the "coastal elite" in this country, yet, I think it is just a tired old troupe when we make fun of people who decide to not have abortions and who actually believe in God. People in places like California, New York and Washington and those on most University Campuses will bend over backward, watch their every word and do whatever it takes to aggrandize themselves in order to to make sure that they create "safe spaces" for non white, female, LGBT people and people from non Western cultures.

Diversity should mean the embrace of all groups, not just groups and just groups whose embracing lets you feel rebellious because it upsets mommy and daddy.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Bringing your family to campaign events isn't parading them around.  What candidate hasn't brought his/her family out in public.

Let me understand this - Palin has to do something differently so other people won't attack her? 
laugh.gif

How is someone being recognized in the media a license to demean and character-assassinate them over and over for no reason other than to be mean?

As for '12, who knows who the GOP nominee will be.  You can, however, be sure that Obama is dead man walking.  Dude's finished.

Yeah Palin didn't Parade her children around.. You serious..She mentions those kids at every turn... Who criticizes Trig or anyone... No one... but you say anything best be assured she will jump on it and claim it is attack on her family...

Palin's criticism is completely justified.. You want to run in the Grown Up Game of Politics you better be ready. If you are not prepare to get "character assassinated".But really she assassinated herself and made it easy to criticize her.. Stop defending her. She is an insult to Conservatives, Liberals, Republicans, Democrats, our Democracy and this country as a whole...

So yes she has to do something different.. Learn the facts and actually know what the hell she is talking about.

Back
Top Bottom