Saw SHUTTER ISLAND tonight- vol. yes, it's better than The Departed **Spoilers within**

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Jeff, you go to all these free screenings early? What was that website where to get those tickets?
Yes.

www.gofobo.com

www.twitter.com/freemovies is great for code releases and free movie announcements outside of gofobo.

They probably turned away 80-100 people tonight. Advance shows are always overbooked to ensure full theatres so those who came late got shut out (although they were probably given free passes to go to a regular show).
I can't figure out how to get this RSVP code crap. Theres a showing of this tomorrow night near me and I wanna go so bad.
What city are you close to? I 'll see what I can do...

Just came from 42nd street too. Movie was definitely a instant classic.
I have no idea whats good with the gofobo premiere tix for tomorrow. They're usually easy to get your hands on, but I guess this ones a special premiere. They have tix on ebay for 4 grand for charity and they're making you undergo a background check before you can claim the tix.

Jeff, you go to all these free screenings early? What was that website where to get those tickets?
Yes.

www.gofobo.com

www.twitter.com/freemovies is great for code releases and free movie announcements outside of gofobo.

They probably turned away 80-100 people tonight. Advance shows are always overbooked to ensure full theatres so those who came late got shut out (although they were probably given free passes to go to a regular show).
I can't figure out how to get this RSVP code crap. Theres a showing of this tomorrow night near me and I wanna go so bad.

Can you find me a code for Berkeley or any city in the Bay Area?

should be dope
smokin.gif

after the letdowns that have been releasing over the past few weeks, hopefully this one lives up to the hype

How can we get RSVP codes?
nerd.gif

Is that the only way we can view the pre-screenings?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I want to see this movie.

So would you say it is a psychological thriller and not a horror film right? I am a wimp when it comes to scary movies.
laugh.gif
Even the Sixth Sense scared me, but I was in high school back then. I probably would still get scared watching horror films having to do with ghosts, demons, spirits, etc. But, I absolutely have no idea what the plot of the movie is and I want to go in watching it not knowing what it is about.
I'll take you, then you won't be able to say that you never saw a movie with a borderline insane redneck that listens to heavy metal
embarassed.gif

scorsese movies are always classic, def. seein this

that bald dude in the trailer with the scars on his face, is that deniro?? looks like him

that bald dude in the trailer with the scars on his face, is that deniro?? looks like him

I don't know if we're thinking of the same person, but the one that jumps Leo in the trailer is the actor that plays Rorscach (sp?) from The Watchmen.

scorsese next film is the deniro mobb flick, silence flick, or teddy rosevelt flick?

Originally Posted by Rhino So

Yes.

www.gofobo.com

Can you find me a code for Berkeley or any city in the Bay Area?
Berkley's code was EBESEQ9.

Unfortunately they're all gone.

Back
Top Bottom