Say It Ain't So.....vol. Elmo

Man I just watched that Elmo documentary last week too. Dude genuinely seemed like he had a special way with children. Turns out it was just a peversion.

tumblr_m6mzrs0OOl1rr7c36.gif

:rolleyes not elmo but...anyways my faves were bert,ernie, oscar, cookie monster and of course GONZO :D

For the record, there's a difference between an inappropriate relationship between an older man with a 16 year old and a grown adult with a prepubescent child. This was a case of the former, so I'm not looking back on his role as Elmo with shock or horror. If he was accused of being a pedofile then that's a huge cause for concern and outrage, but that's not what happened at all.

funny thing is half of you guys brag about smashing or wanting to smash young girls and even know the laws in your state.  BUT since this dude is involved with a boy ya'll wanna judge. Very interesting.  

funny thing is half of you guys brag about smashing or wanting to smash young girls and even know the laws in your state.  BUT since this dude is involved with a boy ya'll wanna judge. Very interesting.  

that is kinda crazy. I know I've definitely hit younger girls. If they're gay, then I guess its not too much different, and it may not even have been illegal depending on state

Well if he was gay w/e but he couldn't wait a year? 17 is a go in NYC :smh:

Well if he was gay w/e but he couldn't wait a year? 17 is a go in NYC :smh:

But the thing is that he wasnt accused of having sex with the boy as far as I know. That inappropriate relationship could have been going out for dinner and holding hands or something innocent like that. I think if they could have accused him of having sexual relations with a child they would have

edit: I'm not excusing it at all, but I wonder what the full story is

Last edited:
For the record, there's a difference between an inappropriate relationship between an older man with a 16 year old and a grown adult with a prepubescent child. This was a case of the former, so I'm not looking back on his role as Elmo with shock or horror. If he was accused of being a pedofile then that's a huge cause for concern and outrage, but that's not what happened at all.
Yep, he'd be considered an ephebophile which isn't really that bad depending on the age. Also at 16, you know what you're doing. 

Back
Top Bottom