Say It Ain't So.....vol. Elmo

Damn, I watched that Elmo documentary a while back on netflix and dude seemed a little "different" but I couldn't really place it. Now it all makes sense.

I'm all for elmo but these are serious accusations.
Let's sit and see where this goes.

Last edited:
Wait, so the guy that makes a living fisting a childlike puppet is being accused of inappropriate behavior with an adolescent? SHOCKING. Dude was caught red handed.

I kid

I never liked Elmo anyway. Never understood why he was the breakout character. I find his voice annoying. I much prefer Cookie Monster...before he got clean, of course.

Cookie monster was 70s -80s babies

Da count & oscar da grouch were my favs.

Elmo appealed to them kids in class who sniffed glue..

All cutesy fluff, no content.

SON....

I'm weak :rofl:

I've heard that this guy wasn't 16 at all - but 18 - and instead of going to the police he decided to sue him for damages - all sounds a bit suspicious.

The damage has been done though.

First Michael now Elmo? Dude needs a fair trial, then judgement can be passed. Once the world finds out about this case, it can be bigger than that damn Sandusky case of recent.

Sadly the damage is done and the media is not going to make the recanted allegation front page news for the masses to forget about what was intitially reported.
:smh:This just might be the untimely demise of Elmo...

everyone is quick to pass judgement. it very well could just be another grimy person going after someone's money.

Back
Top Bottom