SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

Neons, Michigans, & FA Exclusives are needed like yesterday. Still kicking myself for selling my neons a few years back.

Originally Posted by 1Deep

and damn thats a big air bubble
pimp.gif
 looks like they stepped it up with the air bubbles this go round...still not OG status, but what is anymore? No pics of the Neons?
nerd.gif

and if it's true, the *#+! are they thinking scrapping the Michigans????!!

yeeeeeeees! preciate the info wally!

now...nike...do not disappoint us with something stupid on em!

So the neons are actually being released first!? Thank god. In good timing too, none of the summer releases really intrigued me enough. I'll def be buying two pairs no doubt.

How do the Nike Total Air Pillars fit? i notice they have a sock liner, could it possibly fit small or true to size? Or as far as sizing goes what sneaker would you compare the pillar's to the (air penny 2) The only color im intrested is the neon colorway, that color way just pops for me and i like to stick with og colors because during that era i was in h.s and i always followed the clothing trend but i never had the cashflow (parents were cheap). no lie i think these kicks might hit the sale rack or head straight to an outlet. I neededm i just hate paying retail when a shoe go on sale a month later example carnivores them shoers are like $2 and the air jordan 9 powder blue $109 nike website...

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Originally Posted by Fresh Gordon

Still have my OG Pillars. Can't wait for these to release. Especially the Black/Red pair
Black/Red?

I don't remember that colorway. I remember

Grey/Neon
Navy/Yellow
Black/Grey/Teal
White/Grey/Orange (Foot Action exclusive, I believe)

I don't recall any other colorways. If my memory is mistaken, I'd like to see some pics of these other colorways.

Apologies for the confusion. I have the OG Michigan Pillars. Remember the Woman's Nike Pillar in White and Orange? I'd wish they make those for men this year. Just a thought.

Originally Posted by Jae718

im ready for sample pics of the already...I NEED THEM lol

for real. the command force  and 180 pumps came out of nowhere and had samples right away. yet nothing so far for the pillar? kinda weird.

Originally Posted by donmega

pics via Modern Notoriety
nike-air-max-pillar-black-red.jpg

nike-air-max-pillar-black-red-1.jpg

In love with this Colorway. Two pairs of these, Michigans, and Neons each.I'm hoping Nike would release the Black/Blue pair and that White/Black/Orange pair that was originally for women for men this year. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom