Say your girl asks you to browse through your text messages, what do you do?

ive let her before like i said,

honestly i would delete messages if i thought they were questionable.
BUT that goes back to my nitpicking statement, she would find SOMETHING to nitpick at EVEN if I dont think they are questionable and to most others, it wouldntbe questionable

and Im not gonna delete all messages, because that really gonna look sus

no, i hate when girls act like they have a right to play on my phone reading my stuff. even though i got nothing to hide id tell her no.

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

I actually set my girl up. I had random pics of other girls etc.... Was just playing a joke on her. It was all funny until she start crying and didn't wanna talk to me
frown.gif
. I felt bad about it. Joking around FTL sometimes
eyes.gif

Why would you joke like that?

I don't care...Well I only hope that this doesn't lead to other snooping because I don't care.

i would have let her read it this time...
BUT i noticed the little attitude last night

then i noticed she looked through my msgs because a text me n my boy had wasnt on the most recent reply,
and i KNOW the phone doesnt do that automatically.

but the only thing I said was that this girl I saw that I havent seen in years and she looked good... THATS IT

so today I asked her about it. and she said nahhh I didnt look through it. (of course she would say no because I told her about that text reading stuff before)

then she said sooo lemme look through them if you have nothing to hide
I was like nah. because that would be the chance she could bring up her issues

No cause if you let her look through your phone once then she's gonna expect you to let her go through it whenever the $*** she wants and that's def anot a good look

i''ll let her.
i got nothin to hide. aif she questions me on something, she knows better than to act a fool and to listen to the story behind it.

I hate when my girl does that

But I let her cause if I don't she is going to think I am hiding something

Originally Posted by JPZx

If you have nothing to hide, let her look through them. If she sees you have nothing to hide she may never ask to look again
96736f7b1b3c8d12584de2d34682b95d1158dcac.gif
Truth.

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

I actually set my girl up. I had random pics of other girls etc.... Was just playing a joke on her. It was all funny until she start crying and didn't wanna talk to me
frown.gif
. I felt bad about it. Joking around FTL sometimes
eyes.gif

Why would you joke like that?

I won't do it again
frown.gif

let her. then suggest trading phones for the day.

the thing is there really is no right way for this to work. even with nobody doing anything wrong it brings up trust issues.

last point is more likely than not the insecure are hiding something of their own.

If you dont let your girl look through your phone when you have nothing to hide, then you're
censoredua3.gif
stupid.

Say this is a girl that you actually like, and not some random JO
there are 3 main reasons you should let her see it:

A) Builds trust. the more you build, the less she will ask. A win-win situation.

B) You aint got
censoredua3.gif
to hide. Save thearguing for times when you really have something to hide. then you refer back to all the times you let her see your phone and you aint had
censoredua3.gif
there. You basically win there.

C) Gives you the opportunity to look through her
censoredua3.gif
. Even though I wouldn't do it because if i look through hers she will want to look through mine blah blah blah. But if you suspect sumthinaint right then again, refer to the times she went through your phone (and found nothing) and then throw it in her face.

and if you do have some random JOs, hide their name as male's names. "aw thats just steve"

Back
Top Bottom