Say your girl asks you to browse through your text messages, what do you do?

Tell her you just cleared out your inbox.

I would tell her no. If she really can't trust me that much, shes gone.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by JPZx

If you have nothing to hide, let her look through them. If she sees you have nothing to hide she may never ask to look again
96736f7b1b3c8d12584de2d34682b95d1158dcac.gif
Truth.
been there done that, and Im still being asked, OR my msgs are being browsed through behind my back. ( saying she wants to use the internet realquick)
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

If you dont let your girl look through your phone when you have nothing to hide, then you're
censoredua3.gif
stupid.

Say this is a girl that you actually like, and not some random JO
there are 3 main reasons you should let her see it:

A) Builds trust. the more you build, the less she will ask. A win-win situation.

B) You aint got
censoredua3.gif
to hide. Save the arguing for times when you really have something to hide. then you refer back to all the times you let her see your phone and you aint had
censoredua3.gif
there. You basically win there.

C) Gives you the opportunity to look through her
censoredua3.gif
. Even though I wouldn't do it because if i look through hers she will want to look through mine blah blah blah. But if you suspect sumthin aint right then again, refer to the times she went through your phone (and found nothing) and then throw it in her face.

and if you do have some random JOs, hide their name as male's names. "aw thats just steve"
how could I throw it in her face about how many times she looked through, IF she does it behind my back?

and im pretty sure she looks through my msgs ALL the time because once she's done it, she will always do it
plus if she comes at me with something in my texts more than once WHEN i didnt give permission or she didnt ask me to look through, who knows how much shelooks

Originally Posted by throwback1718

If you dont let your girl look through your phone when you have nothing to hide, then you're
censoredua3.gif
stupid.

Say this is a girl that you actually like, and not some random JO
there are 3 main reasons you should let her see it:

A) Builds trust. the more you build, the less she will ask. A win-win situation.

B) You aint got
censoredua3.gif
to hide. Save the arguing for times when you really have something to hide. then you refer back to all the times you let her see your phone and you aint had
censoredua3.gif
there. You basically win there.

C) Gives you the opportunity to look through her
censoredua3.gif
. Even though I wouldn't do it because if i look through hers she will want to look through mine blah blah blah. But if you suspect sumthin aint right then again, refer to the times she went through your phone (and found nothing) and then throw it in her face.

and if you do have some random JOs, hide their name as male's names. "aw thats just steve"
how could I throw it in her face about how many times she looked through, IF she does it behind my back?

and im pretty sure she looks through my msgs ALL the time because once she's done it, she will always do it
plus if she comes at me with something in my texts more than once WHEN i didnt give permission or she didnt ask me to look through, who knows how much she looks
chris_brown.jpg

or lock your phone. or break up with her.

censoredua3.gif
stupid.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

same dudes letting girls bully them out of there own phone be the same dudes crying when these girls get out of control

not saying its right or its wrong & not saying you have anything to hide, but she shouldn't go searching for anything she can't handle.

Originally Posted by phillypac

censoredua3.gif
stupid.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

same dudes letting girls bully them out of there own phone be the same dudes crying when these girls get out of control
please. they aint bullying at all. but why cause unnecessary conflict when there is no damaging information? you gonna take a charge being aninnocent man or show proof you innocent?

If she asks if she can go through my texts, I'ma ask if I can go through hers too. We ain't got nothing to hide, right?

Originally Posted by That Guy

I would let her i look through hers all the time not because i dont trust her its because im just bored at times
laugh.gif

i do that for real tho
ohwell.gif
lol just to see what shes up to

i dunno, i mean trust is pretty key in a relationship.

but i guess some girls may be worth going that extra mile to allow the trust to grow

lol, im a habitual fence sitter.

Originally Posted by phillypac

censoredua3.gif
stupid.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

please. they aint bullying at all.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

good luck on ya quest of letting a girl control u and the game

you probably let your girl hold your wallet also
smh.gif

I don't care if I don't have nothing to hide, I'm not letting no girl run through my messages.

hit her with a guilt trip(about trust)

and if that doesn't work just say no

she's gonna look when you're sleep,in the shower etc. anyway

Back
Top Bottom