SB STREETFIGHTER PACK

SB really surprised me with these. I bought the ryu's a few days ago in Houston and the quality of materials had me 
eek.gif
 for what I have been seeing lately it came off as a very clean dunk in person...has a vintage look that reminds me of say..that AJko canvas. Pictures do no justice to either in person and the chuns actually look darker in person (more like a royal blue) My first mids ever. The chun-li's were coo too but the ryu's with red laces were too sick. Prolly go back for the chunli's a little later....most of my spots out here have few sizes left in the Ryu and near full size run of the chuns. 

SB really surprised me with these. I bought the ryu's a few days ago in Houston and the quality of materials had me 
eek.gif
 for what I have been seeing lately it came off as a very clean dunk in person...has a vintage look that reminds me of say..that AJko canvas. Pictures do no justice to either in person and the chuns actually look darker in person (more like a royal blue) My first mids ever. The chun-li's were coo too but the ryu's with red laces were too sick. Prolly go back for the chunli's a little later....most of my spots out here have few sizes left in the Ryu and near full size run of the chuns. 

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

WILL THERE BE A KEN SB???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Come on now... we all know that Nike did it right and did the Ryu instead of Ken since we all know Ryu is the far superior warrior. 
wink.gif

anyways... with that said I'm not a big fan of dunk Mids, but might have to take a look at these Ryus... 

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

WILL THERE BE A KEN SB???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Come on now... we all know that Nike did it right and did the Ryu instead of Ken since we all know Ryu is the far superior warrior. 
wink.gif

anyways... with that said I'm not a big fan of dunk Mids, but might have to take a look at these Ryus... 

Back
Top Bottom