Scam Alert: Jordan304

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

he hit u with the myspace angles
roll.gif

I asked for current pics. He sent me the pics with his screen name and the pic of the cdp sole after I requested them. Didn't think to look at the mid soles after he said he wore them once

I asked for current pics. He sent me the pics with his screen name and the pic of the cdp sole after I requested them. Didn't think to look at the mid soles after he said he wore them once

"worn once" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  it looks like the one time dude wore 'em, he wore the hell out of 'em.  you got hosed tommy, you got hosed.

"worn once" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  it looks like the one time dude wore 'em, he wore the hell out of 'em.  you got hosed tommy, you got hosed.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ OP buying CDP 4s regardless. Got what u deserved.  It was going to look like that after a few wears anyways. You should know that. And paying 225? For an extra 100 u can get wearable nds 99 4s. vnds if you're lucky.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ OP buying CDP 4s regardless. Got what u deserved.  It was going to look like that after a few wears anyways. You should know that. And paying 225? For an extra 100 u can get wearable nds 99 4s. vnds if you're lucky.

Back
Top Bottom