Scam Alert: Jordan304

the hell is good with dudes postin random *!! pictures in threads for no reason...that %%%# dont even make sense in here

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

the hell is good with dudes postin random *!! pictures in threads for no reason...that %%%# dont even make sense in here
tumblr_l9303qMOMj1qbv6t8.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

tumblr_l9303qMOMj1qbv6t8.gif

Originally Posted by jhendri5

Im hoping this Paypal claims come through.
Keep us posted on that... Cause I might have to do the same on a recent purchase that will probably never get shipped to me.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jhendri5

Im hoping this Paypal claims come through.
Keep us posted on that... Cause I might have to do the same on a recent purchase that will probably never get shipped to me.
30t6p3b.gif

I will, I just skipped the dispute stage and went straight to a claim. I was textin dude yesterday and he just stopped responding.

I will, I just skipped the dispute stage and went straight to a claim. I was textin dude yesterday and he just stopped responding.

eh i can only see the pics from my phone but i dont think you have a strong case. you can clean off the bottoms and idk about the cracks to be going through a whole dispute

eh i can only see the pics from my phone but i dont think you have a strong case. you can clean off the bottoms and idk about the cracks to be going through a whole dispute

Originally Posted by oidreez

I dont think you can argue that these have clearly have been worn more than once and that they dont look like "they have never been worn". That is undisputable.The bottom is worn. I coulda cared less about the gum or dirt on the bottom, or the bottom at all for that matter. Paying 225 they should have been EXACTLY like they were described.

Originally Posted by oidreez

I dont think you can argue that these have clearly have been worn more than once and that they dont look like "they have never been worn". That is undisputable.The bottom is worn. I coulda cared less about the gum or dirt on the bottom, or the bottom at all for that matter. Paying 225 they should have been EXACTLY like they were described.

I had an issue like that with some cool grey 4's. i get em and they all cracked up. Paypal will side with you. I got my money back, no problems. but on another note, as far ask asking for pics from all angles and getting tagged and dated pics with your name on them and going through all that extra hoopla is some bull anyway. i look at it as we are all shoeheads and know what one another is looking for and all. sellers need to be straight up. if you know your shoes are beat when you sell em as vnds, you know u gonna have a problem once the buyer receives them, so why not just save yourself the headache and be straight up? smh

I had an issue like that with some cool grey 4's. i get em and they all cracked up. Paypal will side with you. I got my money back, no problems. but on another note, as far ask asking for pics from all angles and getting tagged and dated pics with your name on them and going through all that extra hoopla is some bull anyway. i look at it as we are all shoeheads and know what one another is looking for and all. sellers need to be straight up. if you know your shoes are beat when you sell em as vnds, you know u gonna have a problem once the buyer receives them, so why not just save yourself the headache and be straight up? smh

Originally Posted by versache530

THIS.

Dudes tryin to beat around the bush like the buyer isn't gonna actually look at the shoes when they receive them. Sellers need to be straight up cause Paypal will side with the buyer damn near 100% of the time.

Originally Posted by versache530

THIS.

Dudes tryin to beat around the bush like the buyer isn't gonna actually look at the shoes when they receive them. Sellers need to be straight up cause Paypal will side with the buyer damn near 100% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom